BrettDomino is offline New Member

Exclamation Beginner In Need Of Help!!!

I'll keep this short and sweet as I am a novice it will be painfully dull and in-depth;

I've literally just signed up to this site to ask these questions.
    I've done a lot of research prior but would love your help, so here I go....

MyDetails;
    Height* 5ft 10''
    Weight* 58.5Kg
    Age* 18
    Gender* Male
    Location* UK
    Goals* Weight gain, muscle gain and definition over time.

TRY NOT TO LAUGH - The Royal Marines (British Marine core) have just rejected me due to a lack of weight & have told me to come back in ONE years time. (Acceptance is 65Kg)

I've left university to focus on this as a lifestyle choice.
    I'm eating correctly & training correctly - any gains are very slow and painful at the most.
    & all my bodybuilding/fitness knowledge comes from my neighbour an ex-SAS officer.

I'm in dier need of a huge mental and physical boost - hence Steroids .

I know most of the repercussions due to my age, weight, height ect ect ect...

Please Read Our Rules *admin*

Any answers to my long winded yet well thought-out and structured questions are very much appreciated!

Thanks in advance and hope I don't anger too many people - Brett.

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    Don't think anyones going to give you the advice you want. Go to the diet forum and learn how to eat. Steroids won't help you gain wait if you're not putting the right fuel into your body

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Foodabol! seriously, if you start to eat like a cow, and work out hard you will be fine!

i suspect you have a high metabolism, if thats so, then eat like a cow and you will build muscle fast! and not need the steroids cuz you will have low fat and look ripped!

Dead seroius i wish i had ur problem!!! check out the diet section!

minimonster is offline Junior Member
    Buy some weight gainer,, too young for roids man
    EAT EAT EAT EAT

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Kid, you need to eat a lot more than you currently are. Steroids aren't to help you get where you want to be. I don't know if it's the same in the UK as in the US, but most military recruiters here are more than willing to help you meet the basic requirements to get in. I think asking them for help would be beneficial. You might also want to try seeing a nutritionist and a personal trainer to get you set in the right direction.

Blade15 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by minimonster View Post
    Buy some weight gainer,, too young for roids man
    EAT EAT EAT EAT
    Agreed... all you need is food food and FOOOOOD....

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade15 View Post
    Agreed... all you need is food food and FOOOOOD....
    Telling a kid like this all he needs is food isn't really going to help him. I mean it is what he needs, but he's convinced that he eats like a horse. What he needs is somebody to sit with him and plan out every meal of his day. Plus help him arrange a training program that will get him ready for the military's minimum entry requirements. Kids today.....

Turkish Juicer is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BrettDomino View Post
    I'm in dier need of a huge mental and physical boost - hence Steroids.
    Steroid (ab)use at the age of 18 will only lead you to a messed up endocrine system that may be damaged irreversibly, hence your logic is very much flawed my friend.

You claim your diet is correct but we all know that this cannot be true due to various reasons. First, no one has a correct diet at the age of 18 simply because the level of knowledge and experience cannot be there at your age. Second, your current BW would be at least 8-10kg more if you did actually eat like you would claim you eat, regardless of how fast your metabolism may operate.

When I was your age, I was in college and ate 4 large protein + carb meals a day and worked out 5 times a week at the university gym with absolutely no knowlegde of weight training and/or cardio, I gained so much LBW that when I came home for Christmas break my parents had an hard time recognizing their only son after 4 months of not having seen him. Not to mention I have crappy genes for the most part and not had a training partner and/or a personal trainer at the time.

So, cut the BS and start eating. The only thing you should be injecting to yourself at this point in your life is Vitamin B12, not roids.

Thread Information