ka24et is offline New Member

just cause your short does not mean you can not use steroids

hi everyone i have a friend who uses steroids and he has gain decent muscle and weight.. he did a cycle for 10 weeks now

my case im 5ft 2in 26 years old im 110 pounds been a soccer player most of my years run alot 10%bf i feel is good now i feel my body has reache its limit since im short.
    i want to use steroids but i had someone say your underweight. now i dont look bad i just need to push harder..and want to know a good cycle that would help me out.. so please im not trying to be 200 pounds but look more muscular instead of looking like a 12 year old
    im planing to do
    anavar
    test pro
    wintrol
    clomid

i dont know how to use them? like when to use what week and what to take everyday. i need someone to tell me
    anavar week 1 -8 40mg every day
    test pro week 2-8 100mg 2 times per week
    winstrol week 5-10 20-20-30-30-20////mg per day (dif each week mg) not sure what would be good
    clomid pct dont know when to add it what time ..how long or how many pills a day..
    help..
    now remember for my height im good since im a soccer player..
    just looking to gain 15 to 20 pounds of muscle ...
    i heard anavar is good and read good gains with winstrol.. and test adds decent muscle..
    thanks please help me figure out my stupidity

gymfu is offline Knowledgeable Member
    At a 110 lbs you really need to learn how to eat first......again. You haven't gained any weight natualy have you?

gymfu is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Not trying to be a jerk. If aren't eating right then the AAS aren't going to help anyway, any gains you make will most likely be lost when you get off.

Please post your diet in the diet section and get help.

Pac Man is offline Senior Member
    Winnni and Var compliment test more than the other way around.
    And no, your cycle layout blows.
    Pick one, drop the other. Run test from day 1, don't start at week two. Running prop 2x a week is a waste. Read up some more, study and than come back with a new cycle.

F4iGuy is offline Senior Member
    I have three suggestions.

1. Please visit the diet section. Watch the videos and read a bit. How's your diet? If it needs work there are plenty of member who will assit... FOR FREE!

2. Visit the training section. What does your current routine look like? Have you maxed out on the big three already? (Squats, Deadlift, Bench)

3. When number 1 and 2 are in order... come back to this section. I don't believe you need multiple compounds for a cycle. I know you're 5'2" but I'd like to see you gain a bit ,pre quality weight before you mess with the hormones. Food is the most anabolic substance you will find. I thought I was maxed out at 5'6" 170. Nope, put on 15 solid pounds based on what i learned here without using steroids .

Universal1 is offline Junior Member
    agree with others getting diet in check first, but if anything i would suggest hgh. friend of mine was around your age and height , went to a doctor and got hgh. like everything has its pros and cons and is risky, but if followed by a doctors supervision should help you out. just a suggestion

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    You have had some good advice, please take note and listen

Best of luck

Thread Information