DavoKong is offline New Member

Plz need a lil help!!!

hey guys, sry dont wanna be a pain i just havve a couple things i need cleared up i have been reading everyting i can about cycles and havent found anyting about my question.

im new to steriods i have been working out for 4 years and im 25 years old, 6` 220 pretty solid, i have been useing dianabol for the last 6 weeks and have another 2 weeks worth of pills, im woundering if i can just go ahead and start another cycle of test ethan and dbol right after or should i tae clomid and wait a few weeks any info regarding my situation would be alot of help,

othere question is after my bulking cycle how long should i wait to go on a cutting cycle im planning on stacking anavar and winnys do u think that would be a goood idea ???? again any info will be helpfull.

Mud
    Mud is offline New Member
    Why in the world just dbols? At this point clean up with the clomid and some milk thistle. Wait 6 weeks, then test e. Pct,then cut. You have to give yourself a break between cycles if you don't you will trade in your nuts for raisins. Pct.pct.pct.

Thread Information