fizler is offline Associate Member

Been out of gym for 2 years...juicing right out of the gate?

Without going into to much detail, I haven't been lifting for 1.5 years. I'm back in and plan to stay that way(if things don't go out of my control). One thing to note is I am on HRT for life, so I have been running 125mg of test e or c, weekly so I still have a decent amount of muscle. My main concern is tendon damage or re-injuring myself by hitting the sauce to hard, to soon.

I was thinking of just bumping my test to 200mg/week while I get back into a routine for about 2 months, then hitting something light like this:

Test E 300mg/week 10 weeks
    EQ at 300mg/week 10 weeks
    Var 40mg-60mg daily final 6 weeks

I run low doses because I get decent results at that dose, without side effects. I don't feel the need to run multi grams per week.

I'm also at the age were HGH isn't out of the question and would run it to help tendons catch up hopefully..

I welcome any feedback. Feels good to have my first week under my belt, and I am already much better looking!

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    It will take you many months before your ready to implement a cycle, no need to increase your HRT dose either IMHO.

Diet and training will be the areas you need to concentrate on at this stage,

Best of luck

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    It will take you many months before your ready to implement a cycle, no need to increase your HRT dose either IMHO.

Diet and training will be the areas you need to concentrate on at this stage,

Best of luck
    I never lost the diet! I've lost a lot of body fat, for someone who didn't do anything for months. I was in a very bad car wreck from some drunk idiot.. When you say many months are you talking 3, 6, a year? I am no pro level guy, just your average guy looking to add some lost muscle back. I'm trying to hold out but I know its going to be very hard.

buffgator is offline king of mass
    i always tell people at least three months of hard training after a break before you jump on something...youll grow like your on steroids anyway in those three months and it gives the tendons and ligaments time to get used to the weight again....theres no science behind the three months its just a number that has worked for me when ive come back from several 4-6 month breaks ive had in my life

minimonster is offline Junior Member
    ^^^^
    i also would recomend waiting three months b4 u start cycleing.
    Lift ur ass off

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    I would wait at least 6 months...I have juiced out of the gates before after a long time off...I was not motivated when i was on + ate like shit just cause i could. Get dialed in first on diet and routine for a bit then hit it.

THE-DET-OAK is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by buffgator View Post
    i always tell people at least three months of hard training after a break before you jump on something...youll grow like your on steroids anyway in those three months
    took the words out of my mouth.

Rastapopolous is offline Junior Member
    6 months too. Jumping straight on might be too much for your joints and tendons to handle.

BBall6 is offline Associate Member
    I would wait at least 6 months or until you quit making gains. You'll probably still be making some gains then anyway...

MR-FQ320 is offline This means war!
    your natural gains will come back quicker than you think

court628 is offline New Member
    Feel like I have been posting the same thing over and over but I can't help it. Greed = longterm damage! Be patient! 3-6 months of good nutrition and herd work will pay off in ace's. Then you can decide to use it or not. If you come out of the gate wih it all you are asking for is a serious injury. Been there and done that and I will never be the same. It is so not worth it. 3-6 months is not anything man.

Thanks guys, I will wait till I stop growing so fast(Hopefully 6 months if I can hold out). I know I need to wait but I just needed someone to beat it into my head. Its so funny, I've been back in a week and already my friends I haven't seen are like DUDE ARE YOU ON STEROIDS ?!!!? I guess they forgot I use to be 40lbs larger

Thread Information