Thread: Going bald

TimShly is offline Junior Member

Going bald

Well idk how to put this but I'm going bald yup frommm the juice....I've used propecia and rogain for awhile it kinda helped but I'm startin to lose faith .....does anybody have some recommendations other than quit bitching and quit the juice? Has anybody tried something and had luck?

BDL
    BDL is offline New Member
    What are you on dude?
    My personal experience is i started shedding my hair week 3 and stopped at week 8
    cycle is dbol 1-4, test E 1-12, arimidex 0.5mg eod.
    Its clear clear that it was the dbol that was causing my hairloss. Since week 8 my hair has grown back abit. its not as thick as it was before cycle but its not far off.
    All i used was Nizoral 2% everyday with conditioner (i started use on week 4)
    Last edited by BDL; 05-18-2011 at 02:58 AM.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Are you sure it wasn't falling out pre-juice? I myself have thinning hair, but I'm in my 30's so it's expected. I've not tried Rogaine or Propecia so I don't know first hand how effective they are. If I recall those are the only FDA approved hair loss drugs. So if you're that hell-bent on keeping your hair, they're worth a shot. I do believe Propecia can **** with your gains in the gym.

Really though, we can give you advice on here until we're blue in the face, but what you need (since you're bothered by your baldness) is to see a professional. I suggest calling up Hair Club or the Bosley Medical Center.

RoidReaper is offline Member
    just shave the ****in hair off!. thats wut i did, chicks love it!

RoidReaper is offline Member
    You gotta ask yourself, what do you want more. Hair or muscles? Because as long as your using the juice, your hair is going to continue to fall out. Stuff like rogaine and propecia is just going to slow it down. If your predisposed then your ****ed. So either quit the juice or just shave it all off and get jacked and wear a hat. Believe me man, bald is in. Grow a goatee.

Hahaha I'll end up shavin it off screw it

johnCash is offline Associate Member
    Yuup, its muscle or hair. Propecia and rogaine only slow hair loss down, and juice speeds it up. Guaranteed you were already losing your hair before you started your cycle, so its only going to get worse.

The only thing available today thats 100 pecent is a hair transplant, and ive never heard or seen anyone locally thats had it done so i wouldnt know if it even looks normal, and they dont encourage younger people to get it done also. and im sure its expensive too

Angel of death is offline Senior Member
    yeah a hair transplant will cost you between 10 and 30 grand.....they wont do it if youre too young and they wont do it if they think youre going to lose all your hair (nw7 on their scale) because you only have so much donor hair (hair they take from the back and sides of your head and put it on top)

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TimShly View Post
    Well idk how to put this but I'm going bald yup frommm the juice....I've used propecia and rogain for awhile it kinda helped but I'm startin to lose faith .....does anybody have some recommendations other than quit bitching and quit the juice? Has anybody tried something and had luck?
    Is it in your family genetics to bald?

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Yeah now your talkin.Women love the feel of a shaved head on the inside of their legs

Chris J is offline Associate Member

hair loss

I wish the hair on my balls would all fall out so I could quit shaving them...LOL
    Chicks dig it!!

Quote Originally Posted by johnCash View Post
    Yuup, its muscle or hair. Propecia and rogaine only slow hair loss down, and juice speeds it up. Guaranteed you were already losing your hair before you started your cycle, so its only going to get worse.

The only thing available today thats 100 pecent is a hair transplant, and ive never heard or seen anyone locally thats had it done so i wouldnt know if it even looks normal, and they dont encourage younger people to get it done also. and im sure its expensive too
    Well, you probably have seen one or two before. If it's a good job, you wont know they had it done.

Mass EffecT is offline New Member
    Dude, do not stress it. I am not saying the gear didn't lead to some side effects, but there is nothing you can do at this point. Do you have a history of Male Pattern Baldness, if so...I am sure this is the primary factor. I have much experience, and many friends...80% have not had hair related problems...acne, soreness, etc...but I really can say that unless you are totally abusing stuff, that it would lead to hair loss...at least, that's not the case with me...as hard as it might be to admit it, could also be age? goodluck dude

slimshady01 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    Well, you probably have seen one or two before. If it's a good job, you wont know they had it done.
    Yeah google Alvi Armani. Dude does insane hair transplants.

Quote Originally Posted by Mass EffecT View Post
    Dude, do not stress it. I am not saying the gear didn't lead to some side effects, but there is nothing you can do at this point. Do you have a history of Male Pattern Baldness, if so...I am sure this is the primary factor. I have much experience, and many friends...80% have not had hair related problems...acne, soreness, etc...but I really can say that unless you are totally abusing stuff, that it would lead to hair loss...at least, that's not the case with me...as hard as it might be to admit it, could also be age? goodluck dude
    Yeah my moms side of the family is bald they have really bad reseeding hair lines hahaha oh well

higgy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RoidReaper View Post
    just shave the ****in hair off!. thats wut i did, chicks love it!
    I agree and I'm only 25. I've been shaving my head for fours years and now I couldn't ever see myself wanting the hair back. It's a certain look, muscles and a bald head....I'm just glad I don't have an ugly head.

Quote Originally Posted by TimShly View Post
    Yeah my moms side of the family is bald they have really bad reseeding hair lines hahaha oh well
    Don't worry, about losing your hair, it happens to a lot of guys (who aren't even juicing). If it bothers you that much, get a "hair alternative treatment" also known as a hat.

sirupate is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    Don't worry, about losing your hair, it happens to a lot of guys (who aren't even juicing). If it bothers you that much, get a "hair alternative treatment" also known as a hat.
    This. I'll take feeling better every day as opposed to keeping my hair. If the hair loss gets too bad (no comb overs), I'll just cut it down to the nubs. And while it seems my hair loss is getting worse with TRT, I don't know that the loss wouldn't have happened anyway had I not done TRT. My cousin was mostly bald by age 18.

pigrond is offline Member
    ever hear the saying "bald guys have big arms"

Quote Originally Posted by sirupate View Post
    This. I'll take feeling better every day as opposed to keeping my hair. If the hair loss gets too bad (no comb overs), I'll just cut it down to the nubs. And while it seems my hair loss is getting worse with TRT, I don't know that the loss wouldn't have happened anyway had I not done TRT. My cousin was mostly bald by age 18.
    Chicks dig dudes with shaved heads anyways. That's what I kept telling myself when I went from rock-star length long hair to a shaved head. I'll tell you also my head feels cooler when I workout with a shaved head.

Thread Information