rex2005 is offline New Member

Question Clenbuterol- weight loss/ waste of money?

I am 200lbs, want to get down to 180-185. I worked out for 3 years straight weight traing. Bought a house, had a kid, and have been out of the gym for 2 years!
    I just started(in my first week) and am now up to 100mcg;s a day of clen .
    For my workout i am doing a half hour cardio a day (monitering my heart rate) for 5 days a week. And full body workout with weights 3 days a week. And dieting of course.
    My question is... Will i see results. or did I waste my money

Dr Pepper is offline Anabolic Member
    Works for some, doesn't work for others. Dieting is a big part of getting lean, no matter what u rake ur diet gas to be in check...

How old are u? How tall are u?

jtuner77 is offline Member
    You may but it's not wise to expect Clen to do the trick. It's more so in your diet and your cardio. if those are truly in check then Clen can help your situation but like anyone will tell you dont expect Clen to be your bandaid for shitty eating or lack of cardio.

I personally myself have seen vast results from 15lbs lost to 5. Oddly enough the 5 was on a better diet but at a lower BF%.

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    It is no miracle. Consider it a supplemental thing that can make your dieting and cardio a little more effective.

sdmlsu1 is offline Junior Member
    It will work if its legit.You need to cycle it 2wks on/2wks off or run Ketotifen with it throughout the cycle.

38jumper38 is offline Senior Member
    didn't work for me.
    what work is a fat free diet, low carb intake, high protein intake and cardio in the morning at empty stomach, and 30 minutes after work out.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Everybody shared some truths, pulling it altogether:

• Clen does work for everyone (if they have beta receptors), but it is sometimes bunk so find a good source
    • It has varying respiratory effects on different people though, some it enhances, some it diminishes, and still others are unaffected
    • Often people expect too much from it. Its the type of chemical that has a better street rep than it actually works in practice, i.e. diet is key and Clen is a good supplement to it
    • Like sdml said above, use one those protocols for optimal absorption
    • You can run it for extended periods, and 100 mcg is good, but 120-160 is optimal the safely aggressive dosage; 200 is detrimental

Please read, or re-read the profile:
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...le-Clenbuterol
    Last edited by magic32; 05-19-2011 at 12:21 PM.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

rex2005 is offline New Member
    @ magic- the profile also says t
    So Let’s re-examine that first point I made: Clen vs. clen+excercise produce roughly the same results for the first 2 weeks! This tells me that the 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off schedule for clen dosing is far from optimal, and if you want the quasi-anabolic effect from the clen, it’ll take more than 2weeks on (6 weeks apparently). In addition, since clen alone is similar to clen+excercise for those first 2 weeks...why would you ever use a 2on/2off protocol? Keep in mind that animal responses to beta-agonist/antagonists differ a bit from ours…but I’m sure that you get the idea that 2on/2off is not a great dosing protocol. If I were using clen, I’d be using it for 6-12 weeks at a time, if I expected to get maximum results from it, but certainly, the most dramatic effects on fat loss appear to be in weeks 1-2.

So should I do the 2 weeks on 2 weeks of, straight run of 6 weeks?

Walnutz is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by magic32 View Post
    Everybody shared some truths, pulling it altogether:

• Clen does work for everyone (if they have beta receptors), but it is sometimes bunk so find a good source
    • It has varying respiratory effects on different people though, some it enhances, some it diminishes, and still others are unaffected
    • Often people expect too much from it. Its the type of chemical that has a better street rep than it actually works in practice, i.e. diet is key and Clen is a good supplement to it
    • Like sdml said above, use one those protocols for optimal absorption
    • You can run it for extended periods, and 100 mcg is good, but 120-160 is optimal the safely aggressive dosage; 200 is detrimental

Please read, or re-read the profile:
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...le-Clenbuterol
    beautiful post

Thread Information