lozew8 is offline New Member

Need some opinion please

Hey guys im new to this site just wondering if i could grab some advise im just doing a bit of research on starting a cycle

im 20 years old ive been trying for 6 months and eating right chicken tuna rice protein shakes etc etc

ive put on a fair bit of muscle but wouldnt mind having that extra bit what do you guys think i was thinking of taking premoteston or sus and deca ?

buffgator is offline king of mass
    to be honest you are too young and only 6 months is not enough experience. However we can help you get awsome gains that you wouldnt even think possible by working on your diet and routine. Start readint through those forums and you will be surprised as to how much there is to learn

court628 is offline New Member
    I am new to this forum but I have been around the block a time or two with this. I can tell you with no doubt at all 6 months is not enough! I made this mistake when I was about your age and did damage that can never be repaired. Buff is right on when he says what gains you can get by working on your diet and routine. Greed too fast in this game usually ends in VERY bad long term results!

x3, you're reading good advice.

Thread Information