DMullins is offline New Member

Need Advice on second cycle

I am about to start my second cycle, Sustanon 270. I will be going at it for 14 week cycle. I also have my pct's ( Clomid, HGC ) I am very new to this and I have read many conflicting post about how much to take and for how long.

I am 5'11 and 205lbs.

My first cycle was almost wasted due to the fact that I was taking Test cyp 250, for 14 weeks without any pct ( I know, bad move, and learned from. ) and lost all the gains that I had. Not to mention about a week and a half of shitty hormonal distress after the cycle.

I really want to make this cycle count. I also have a tendency to swell up
    (moonface), Im going to purchase some Arimidex to counteract that. Is that the best approach?
    Would I have the same reaction with Sustanon 270 that I did with Test Cyp.?
    I know that Sustanon 270 has Test. in it, but wasn't sure if I would be as potent?

Any thoughts ?

buffgator is offline king of mass
    Sust is a blend of 5 different estered tests read up on it here it get a better understanding of it http://www.steroid.com/Sustanon-250.php Also 14 weeks is a little long of a cycle compared to the average 10-12 that most people do. Some people say that sust causes more water retention then enenthate or cyp probably due to the faster rise and fall of test in the body

IMO for a second cycle cyp would be a better choice. Sus really should be shot every other day to utilize the prop. Seems to be the sexy choice but ill guided if you ask me.

Thread Information