manveer1 is offline Associate Member

Pct for VERY HARSH hormone

Uk readers and users would all know about sd matrix aka tren bombs. For every1 else they are basically this pro hormone which can give gains up to 10lbs in 2 weeks. Shutdown occurs immediately and tiredness apparently is a massive factor on cycle. It only recommends that you use this for 2 weeks.
    I had low test for months last year because of a PCT which wasnt done correctly (fake gear, but now my original values have almost fully returned. So bearing this, I really want to get my PCT right.
    So for PCT what would you guys advise me to do ?
    Also Does any1 recommend doing for example day1 pct- clomid 150mg, day 2-100mg , then the rest of the weeks 50mg>

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    I am not familiar with that pro-h but i would just run a standard pct to be honest better to be safe then sorry. Do you think you had normal test lvls before you even started this last cycle with pro hormones?

yeah i did have normal levels. hmmm standard pct, 50mg a week of clomid for 4-5 weeks?
    Whats every1 elses thoughts? Really dnt wna screw my PCT up

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    umm... wow if prohormones shut you down that hard, then its prolly detectable... and if u do test prop thats much shorter, much less time detectable, and much safer... bbuuuuut whatever..

Do Hcg 500 2x week during ur cycle, then for ur pct do HCG 1000iu 1st day, then nolva at 40/40/20/20/ and clomid at 50/50/25/25. If you can get some triptorelin take that instead of the hcg all on the first day. then just do the 2nd half of pct (so nolva 20/20 and clomid 25/25. and see how your body does. Triptorelin is a GnRH agonist, which we relying on the pulse of LH and FSH to restart the testes. When you run HCG on cycle, you keep your intratesticular testosterone volume up, which enhances recovery. these 2 hormones might eventually preplace the use of other stuff for pct but for now to play it safe, do the nolva and clomid like i said.

^imo pretty anti-harsh cycle pct :-D

Ive never heard of doing HCG whilst on sd matrix, but could give that a thought. What u trying to say mate, u didnt do any pct :O ??

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    wow....

slimshady01 is offline Senior Member
    lol one big advertisement.. Idiots.

DGK
    DGK is offline Member
    i would try the pct forum lol

Quote Originally Posted by cro View Post
    wow....
    What u saying wow about ?
    No way im tryin no PCT loll, hwcome u had to take black memba unkownz? does it put that much fat on?

hw much did u keep after u finished? and any1 else if they have used it. Still bit unsure what PCT to use, while i figure it out will just keep hearing what people have to say

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by manveer1 View Post
    Uk readers and users would all know about sd matrix aka tren bombs. For every1 else they are basically this pro hormone which can give gains up to 10lbs in 2 weeks. Shutdown occurs immediately and tiredness apparently is a massive factor on cycle. It only recommends that you use this for 2 weeks.
    I had low test for months last year because of a PCT which wasnt done correctly (fake gear, but now my original values have almost fully returned. So bearing this, I really want to get my PCT right.
    So for PCT what would you guys advise me to do ?
    Also Does any1 recommend doing for example day1 pct- clomid 150mg, day 2-100mg , then the rest of the weeks 50mg>
    3 weeks PCT:
    CLOMID WK 1, 100MG..WK 2, 50MG...WK 3, 50MG (DAILY)
    NOLVA WK 1, 40MG..WK2, 30MG..WK 3, 20MG (DAILY)

SMcB is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by unknownz View Post
    look mate i was on cycle with tren bomb ..sd matrix is much much more sh1t trenbomb is stronger but if you wanna get pct it will cost about £55 if you wanna do Cycle with this then get trenbomb What Is Tren Bomb
    CATEGORY: PRO-HORMONES

SIZE: 60 capsules per bottle

DESCRIPTION: Tren Bomb edit, no lab names represents one of the latest advances in hardcore mass prohormone design from one of the Labs renowned for ********** international research and development. Structurally similar to DHT derived hardcore prohormones such as M1T (Methyl-1-Testosterone . For real M1T please see 17-T-Alpha product) this is a powerful methylated orally available compound and suitable for powerful strength and mass gains with proper use. Tren Bomb, despite it's name and allusions to the steroid Trenbolone , is actually more powerful and known for more androgenic effects. Many users have found Tren Bombs to be similar enough to be a replacement for M1T, while others have found it slightly more androgenic and slightly less harsh. Tren Bomb is still an immensely powerful gainer and is not for use by inexperienced individuals. It is methylated which means a proper cycle support formula should be used throughout the cycle. Tren Bomb will cause extremely rapid rises in maximal strength, strength-endurance, muscle belly size and development and protein synthesis. It may cause a certain amount of fat increase and some mild water retention due to it's method of action. Gains of more than 10lbs in a 2 week cycle of Tren Bomb are not uncommon and with proper PCT a decent proportion of this gain will be kept post cycle.

We recommend that Tren Bomb is used in 2 week cycles for balance between gains and side effects, followed by a 2 week period of PCT (Post Cycle Therapy ). These mini, or burst cycles can be performed up to 3 times before a break is recommended without the use of prohormones of any description.

Due to the anabolic nature of Tren Bomb some users may notice a disruption of androgens towards the end of the 2 week cycle use. This may result in fatigue and inhibited libido (sex drive). To counteract this, Tren Bomb is often stacked with a more androgenic compound for increased gains and reduced side effects. EPI by Pharma Labs is a useful option, however for a less toxic and more powerful compound, Andromale-AD (4-AD) by Androtech Labs is very highly recommended. For all-out mass cycles Straight Phlexed by Black China Labs is also a useful choice.

TREN BOMB KEY FEATURES:

>Tren Bomb is one of the most powerful oral compounds ever released

>This is the Pharma Labs premier mass gaining agent

>Tren Bomb offers immediate strength boosts and rapid muscle gain

>Users of Tren Bomb can expect reasonably solid size gains and high retention following proper PCT protocols

>Tren Bomb may cause some fat and water gain and is not ideally suited to fat loss cycles

>Users of Pharma Labs Tren Bomb should use proper cycle support due to methylated oral bioavailabilty

TREN BOMB SERVING SIZE:

1 capsule

TREN BOMB RECOMMENDED USE GUIDELINES:

Take 1 to 2 capsules of Tren Bomb daily in divided doses. Never exceed 3 capsules in 24 hours. Tren Bomb should be taken with food for maximum absorption.

Use in 2 week cycles, never exceed 2 weeks use concurrently. Tren Bomb can be used in a 2 week on, 2 week off fashion up to 3 times before a break is required. Always follow each 2 week cycle of Tren Bomb with a proper PCT.

Increase protein intake during the cycle for maximum muscle development.

Always use proper cycle support and avoid alcohol while cycling Tren Bomb.

Tren Bomb use is not recommended for tested athletes.

This is an extremely powerful compound and is recommended only for healthy male athletes over 21. Always follow completion of Tren Bomb cycles with a proper PCT.

TREN BOMB CYCLE GUIDE:

CYCLE TYPE: Bulking, Performance.

CYCLE DURATION: 2 weeks recommended.

CYCLE SUPPORT REQUIRED?: Yes.

POST CYCLE THERAPY (PCT) REQUIRED?: Yes.

GAIN TYPES: Excellent mass gains, explosive strength increases, some water and fat accumulation

STACK GUIDE: Can be stacked with Andromale-AD, EPI, Straight-Epi or Straight Phlexed for improved androgenic balance

sd matrix
    SD Matrix "muscle and strength-building" effects have been heavily researched, and results confirm a huge surge in testosterone levels to that equivalent of most banned steroids , our pharmaceutical grade product elevates testosterone to what is regarded the optimum level for muscle development, which also leads to an increase in lean mass, muscle growth and muscle strength, keeping it high on the list of supplements most used by bodybuilders.

SD Matrix is the ultimate in Hormonal Support. It consists of a powerful prohormone formula equivalent in power and potency to some banned steroids, which increases dry and lean gains in muscle, with the fastest results.

SD Matrix was designed to give maximum results, FAST, achieving only the best results with minimal side effects. SD Matrix has a powerful capacity for impressive and consistent gains in strength and proven gains in size in just 4 weeks. SDMatrix testers experienced dramatic and immediate strength gains, when consuming sufficient calories and training on a regular basis. Every single SDMatrix tester became stronger and increased in muscle mass.

SDMatrix is potent and therefore one capsule should only be used twice daily with food. We recommend a stack of Milk Thistle and a suitable SERM whilst using SDMatrix.

• Builds muscle mass fast

• Speeds up muscle recovery

• Highest testosterone levels available in the UK

• Results in just 4 weeks

Ingredients-
    2a,17a-dimethyl-4-androstadiene-3-one,17b-0l .......10mg
    brown rice, flour, magnesium state, gelatine and water

Directions-
    1 cap per serving
    1 capsule with breakfast and 1 capsule with evening meal. consumption with food is optional.
    Stack with milk thistle and suitable serm.

Suggest use of SD Matrix would be

Days 1-14
    SD Matrix 1 cap in morning and 1 cap in evening
    1x Reflex Milk Thistle 3 times daily

Days 15-28
    Esto Supress 1 cap in morning and 1 cap in evening
    Androbolix 2 caps in morning and 2 caps in evening

Days 29-42
    Androbolix 2 caps in morning and 2 caps in evening

(Tren Bomb contents: 17-Beta-Hydoxy-Androstan-4-One....10mg - XTREME TREN contents: 17-Beta-Hydoxy-Androstan-4-One....12mg

OK, now I'm confused. I thought Xtreme tren was a 19-nor? And I also thought tren wasn't methylated?

Thread Information