Kettaz is offline New Member

Help needed pct was fake!

I finished my cycle just over five months ago it was a sus250 only cycle @ 750 weekly. My nolva was bunk I have now found out my test levels are around 20 nmol I am 22 years old feel like I have no test I have all my gear all legit again can I do a pct now yo get it up. Or can I just start a fresh cycle last cycle was great gained 13kg but have only kept 4kg

DGK
    DGK is offline Member
    UMMM i dont know much bro but you may have permanetly ****ed yourself up. Your endocrine system is not fully matured at 22 and u can do serious damage doing aas that young. Go ask swifto in the pct forum.

manblue is offline Junior Member
    yeah too young to be messing around with roids, doing another cycle probably make things worst its important to have normal test levels as low test levels can cause health problems and can be dangerous. see what swifto says and might be worth going to the dr as well.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    No way, it cant be true. EVERY 20 year old who comes on here knows everything, has all the answers and all the warnings we give them will never happen to them since all 20 yr olds are the exceptions to the rule.

Yeah sorry, no help. You can order what you need for a PCT at the top banner.

ronnin is offline New Member
    20 nmol is above average levels. You need to make an appointment with your Dr. and discuss you're symptoms, because low test is not one of them.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    OP, how did you find out your test levels? And I've never seen a test result given in nanomoles.

I got pct from pharmacy now so all good.I take any advice I can get not just another 20 year old know it all I did everything by the book with diet/sleep/ training and had great results just hot ripped off on my holiday with duds that what wrecked me..yeh the levels seem normal just dosnt feel like it still lifting nearly the same..should I wait it out before starting another cycle shouldn't be picky put on 17 kg since starting grainy 18 months ago..or will a 40/40/20/20 of nolva help me get the lil fellas back?

Went to the doctors all our tests downunder are done in nmol

uf21 is offline Junior Member
    Which pharmacy u get in from? wouldnt mind finding a pharmacy to buy pct instead of buying it from usa

vtach12 is offline Associate Member
    Doesn't matter if you did everything " by the book". You have a good chance of messing yourself up for life! Do you want to be on TRT the rest of your life? Have kids? Listen to what people are telling you, your too young.

Thread Information