minimonster is offline Junior Member

Clenbuterol makeing me tired???

This is m third consecutive day on clen ,
    the first day 20mcg
    2nd 40mcg at once
    3rd 40mcg then 20 mcg 2 hrs later

i have not felt any thing for the clen.. If any thing it almost seems to make me tired
    what the hell is going on
    ive taken the eca stack b4 and it worked good for me

do i just need more clen??

im going to take 80 mcg tomorrow at once maybe it will have some effect

jtuner77 is offline Member
    Clen shouldnt make you tired but you could use a receptor cleaning from your previous ECA stacks. Get some Keto, run that for a week then go back to the clen and start with 60 or 80mcg. Just my opinion.

cantbetouched is offline Associate Member
    eca is taken when your on your 2 week off period. why would you need to clean beta receptors from that?...
    Clen isn't like crack.. I take all of mine at once. I got up to 120mcg and i had a nice bit of kick/ wake up but nothing thast was overly noticable aside from the shakes. Are you getting the shakes at all? that'll tell you if its working some people have a high tolerence and respond different.

ECA still effects the beta receptors. People think cause you only run it for 2 weeks that a receptor cell is going to not be effected or clean itself. Ha funny.

Secondly who wrote the rule that ECA has to be taken 2 on 2 off? Don't know many stacks that come in an instruction booklet.I know many people presently as well as in the past that would take it months on end and just up the dosage and not realize what it was doing to the receptor cells.

I have not used the eca stack for 2 months so i would say my receptors are cleaned out

Quote Originally Posted by cantbetouched View Post
    eca is taken when your on your 2 week off period. why would you need to clean beta receptors from that?...
    Clen isn't like crack.. I take all of mine at once. I got up to 120mcg and i had a nice bit of kick/ wake up but nothing thast was overly noticable aside from the shakes. Are you getting the shakes at all? that'll tell you if its working some people have a high tolerence and respond different.
    Im not getting the shakes but i can tell its working a little bit just by the way i feel
    It seems like i come down real quick? and thats when i get tired like a crash i supose?

Im going to take 80 all at once tomorrow in the morning with caffeine
    Maybe i just expected alot more

If you aint got the shakes it aint workin.

I dont care if you havent dont ECA in a year. I have seen people have crappy up down-regulation a year after ECA. My friend that works for a large lab(legal) is doing a test on ECA and it's ill effects on the receptor cells. He has so far seen people that have permanently damaged the receptor and didn't even know it.

robschuh is offline New Member
    WHoever is telling you that you need to "clean receptor sites" for this type of drug is talking fantasy. Ephedrine, Clen and theophylline were all made to be taken every day by asthma patients, so that idea is non sense. IF your "clen" is making you tired, then my guess is that it's fake. If anything, it should increase your heart rate and make your hands shake. Both of those don't synch with being tired. All I can say is be careful of your source and be 100% that what you have is 100%.

ephedrine is a non-selective adrenergic receptor agonist. Meaning it will hit all your receptors, alpha and beta alike. However, ephedrine doesn't interact with these receptors directly. It is through the release of noradrenaline, which ephedrine stimulates, that affects adrenergic activity. The amount of NA released will determine the usage of the receptors. Plus, as we know, ephedrine's half life is about 4 hours, very short as compared to a whole class of other beta agonist drugs. Given the fact that it is a whole lot less potent than specific beta-2 agonists (non-selective), work's indirectly through NA stimulus, and has a relatively short half life; the amount of beta receptor down regulation should not be very subsequent. Not denying there will be some down regulation, but not much to actually worry if you take the recommended 25mg x 3 times a day. So in essense, a fairly long while. (depending on the individual and resistance to CNS stimulants)

If you are using other beta-agonists along with it, then that's a whole other set of variables.

Quote Originally Posted by robschuh View Post
    WHoever is telling you that you need to "clean receptor sites" for this type of drug is talking fantasy. Ephedrine, Clen and theophylline were all made to be taken every day by asthma patients, so that idea is non sense. IF your "clen" is making you tired, then my guess is that it's fake. If anything, it should increase your heart rate and make your hands shake. Both of those don't synch with being tired. All I can say is be careful of your source and be 100% that what you have is 100%.
    I just went to the gym and im starting to get the shakes and feel speed up now.. It is real ive got a good source ive never got fake gear from him
    I just needed to get the blood flowing a little bit
    The clen is in bubble packs of 10 on top of the plastic is a little nipple. positive its real

cantbetouched is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by minimonster View Post
    I just went to the gym and im starting to get the shakes and feel speed up now.. It is real ive got a good source ive never got fake gear from him
    I just needed to get the blood flowing a little bit
    The clen is in bubble packs of 10 on top of the plastic is a little nipple. positive its real
    Good to hear man. yeah keep uping it to about 100-120mcg. i taperd down on my first run but after that it's a 3 day taper from 120mcg.
    BTW who ever said you dont need clean recptors need to read up on clen . it is a broncho dialator true, for asthma patients, but i dont think half or even 1/4 of the useres on here have asthma so we are using it for different reasons! and beta recptors are so few in males they do build up!

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Its gives me some pep and energy but I have heard of guys saying it made them tired too.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    As far as the contention these substances were designed to treat asthma and taken daily - yes they were. However we are actually taking advantages of the side effects the substances provide. Side effects that diminish with extended use. So that argument imo is not very applicable considering our intended purpose for their use.

unexpected is offline New Member
    Just a question guys, i have just received my clen tabs, and t3 - which i will be running together starting next week, would it cause any isses to take them in the morning on an empty stomach, or should i have something small in me at least? was thinking of taking them in the morning just before my cardio, then having breakky post workout?

thoughts appreciated.

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Read the profile on steroid .com guys....

Eph and clen are both now on there...
    Don't be a 'Bro'..... Believe nothing....Question everything

Baseline - Working to phase out this generation of Bro-Scientists

Stop over thinking nutrition - If you want something to think about download Myfitnesspal and learn how to count macros

Quote Originally Posted by unexpected View Post
    Just a question guys, i have just received my clen tabs, and t3 - which i will be running together starting next week, would it cause any isses to take them in the morning on an empty stomach, or should i have something small in me at least? was thinking of taking them in the morning just before my cardio, then having breakky post workout?

thoughts appreciated.
    I always try to take it on an empty stomach. It has been sited that taking it with food especially any fat can cause the supplement to bind with fat and allow for less of the supplement to be taking in for use.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jtuner77 View Post
    ephedrine is a non-selective adrenergic receptor agonist. Meaning it will hit all your receptors, alpha and beta alike. However, ephedrine doesn't interact with these receptors directly. It is through the release of noradrenaline, which ephedrine stimulates, that affects adrenergic activity. The amount of NA released will determine the usage of the receptors. Plus, as we know, ephedrine's half life is about 4 hours, very short as compared to a whole class of other beta agonist drugs. Given the fact that it is a whole lot less potent than specific beta-2 agonists (non-selective), work's indirectly through NA stimulus, and has a relatively short half life; the amount of beta receptor down regulation should not be very subsequent. Not denying there will be some down regulation, but not much to actually worry if you take the recommended 25mg x 3 times a day. So in essense, a fairly long while. (depending on the individual and resistance to CNS stimulants)

If you are using other beta-agonists along with it, then that's a whole other set of variables.
    You have provided good input in this thread - one addition/clarification -ephed in addition to stimualting adrenal norepi(noradrenalin) release it also stimulates adrenal epi (adrenaline) relase -epi exerts its effects primarily on beta recptors and to a small degree on alpha receptors- norepi on alhpa receptors and to aleeser degree b1 receptors. Thus ephedrines-albeit indirect- dual moa. So it is in fact the epi that would case any downregulation on b2 receptors (our primary concern)- not norepi.

I would ask one question - your posts seem somewhat contradictory - on one hand you post how your friend is doing a study that shows serious if not permanet effect on beta receptors due to ephdrine use .You then go on to say people mistakenly think that running 2 on 2 off will prevent this. Later you go on to say running it 25mgs-3x/day for a total of 75mgs/day should result in very little beta receptor down regulation- allowing for long term use. I very well may have misunderstood but based on my interpretation Im confused as to where you stand?
    I personally when running clen or ephedrine (seperately of course and never 2 weeks clen /2 weeks ephedrine) would always do 2weeks on, 2weeks off to maximiaze effectiveness - which seemed to work for both , and minimize the need for dosage increases that would result in increased risk for a couple resosn. Its makes sense to me and from a results and experience perspective works optimally as well. The only exception is that i often use ephedrine as a pre workout at a doasge of 25mgs/day usually 4x/week. When doing this i run it longer term than 2 weeks for sure.
    Thoughts?
    Last edited by jimmyinkedup; 05-18-2011 at 10:44 AM.

thanks for the reply jtuner77, i understand that clenbuterol has a half life of approx 7-9 hrs. I get up at around 4.30 each morning, sometimes i do cardio, sometimes i dont - depends on work schedule, i would do cardio at least 2 out of 5 days first thing in the morning, the other days, ill do after my weight work out. If i was to take say 20mcg in the morning, and another 20mcg at around 1pm or 2pm, would that still be effective considering that i have a workout at approx 6.30/7pm? or should i take the whole lot in the morning, no matter what point into the cycle i am?

Thanks in advance.

Un x

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    I would ask one question - your posts seem somewhat contradictory - on one hand you post how your friend is doing a study that shows serious if not permanet effect on beta receptors due to ephdrine use .You then go on to say people mistakenly think that running 2 on 2 off will prevent this. Later you go on to say running it 25mgs-3x/day for a total of 75mgs/day should result in very little beta receptor down regulation- allowing for long term use. I very well may have misunderstood but based on my interpretation Im confused as to where you stand?
    ?

I did state that taking Ephedrine three times a day will have little effect(at a lower dosage such as stated above) but to get more into it not all people get this same effect to the beta receptor some have had a more aggressive downregulation then others. In this case you have to take into account how long previous ECA or ephedrine based products have been taking by the user and the potency/dosage of the Ephedrine based product that they were taking so yes it can have little effect on some but it can half a more aggressive effect on others. My friend that is doing this study is trying to find a singular answer for this but nothing is coming to light at the moment.

I know some some people that have taken a ECA stack in the same volume as myself but for a shorter people of time and hand little to no downregulation. I extended dosage for about 4 weeks long then them at the same volume and had a large amount of down regulation and since that day forward anytime I take Clen or ECA it take a large amount to get the same effects as before even with a 1 year window between uses with and without Keto to help with up downregulating the receptors.

I have taken Clen and some form of ECA since the early 90's.

So I guess ultimately what I can say from my experience right now is some people may be effected quicker then others and most all that extend an ECA stack for a long period of time will surely be effected.

People expecting up downregulation to happen on it's own recourse over time may learn that it will not happen ask quickly or aggressively as hoped for so to keep either compound working properly, best take Keto to be on the safe side.

I hope this explains it a bit more Jimmyinkedup
    Last edited by jtuner77; 05-19-2011 at 03:23 PM.

buffgator is offline king of mass
    i took clen this time last year. i took it all at once and even though i Ws sped up and got the shakes etc i still took naps.

I have noticed a "fading away" feeling as the day goes on if I take it all at once, a lot of people say to break it up and I can see their reasoning for that but I personally myself avoid it as I have had a few spells where it either was an intense dose or I forgot to take it and ended up taking it later then expected then I couldnt fall asleep which I am sure you don't want either of. So as long as you are closer to your workout but not taking it let's say an hr before your workout you should be fine spreading it out throughout the day.

appreciate the feedback guys.

Thanks.

Un x

rex2005 is offline New Member
    everyone i talk to says to do the 2 weeks, on 2 weeks off. But in the profile it clearly suggests using for the straight 6 weeks. Any thoughts?

Blog Entries
    The best bet by far is to do 2 weeks on / 2 off. Using ketotifen , IMO , is not prudent . Look at the side effcts of ketotifen (ie: marked drowsiness , weightgain). They are 100% contradictiry to our goal. Also continuous or prolongded stimulation of beta receptors is not prudent for several reasons- regardless whether or not downregulation has been minimized.. Im not sure if the 2 week on / 2 off started as a result of real life effectiveness or not (which it is very effective btw) - BUT it is 100% clinically supported as substances like allbuterol require that the amount of time between use of mao inhbitors - is 2 weeks - because that is when the body has no effect whatsoevcer of the b2 agonist or conversely the maoi usage. Im not quite sure what the hell up downregulation is , im not sure why you would increase dosage and increase dangers , and im not sure anyone who knew what they were doing would want to stimulate b2 recpetors for an extended period of time.
    I do not doubt the intent of those posting in this thread is to help. That being said there is some serious misinterpreted cut and paste, contradictory, and overall inaccurate information in this thread - this post is my opinion - however at least it is based on fact , is the safest , most prudent, and also very effective method.
    To each his own.

The best bet by far is to do 2 weeks on / 2 off. Using ketotifen , IMO , is not prudent . Look at the side effcts of ketotifen (ie: marked drowsiness , weightgain). They are 100% contradictiry to our goal. Also continuous or prolongded stimulation of beta receptors is not prudent for several reasons- regardless whether or not downregulation has been minimized.. Im not sure if the 2 week on / 2 off started as a result of real life effectiveness or not (which it is very effective btw) - BUT it is 100% clinically supported as substances like allbuterol require that the amount of time between use of mao inhbitors - is 2 weeks - because that is when the body has no effect whatsoevcer of the b2 agonist or conversely the maoi usage. Im not quite sure what the hell up downregulation is , im not sure why you would increase dosage and increase dangers , and im not sure anyone who knew what they were doing would want to stimulate b2 recpetors for an extended period of time.
    I do not doubt the intent of those posting in this thread is to help. That being said there is some serious misinterpreted cut and paste, contradictory, and overall inaccurate information in this thread - this post is my opinion - however at least it is based on fact , is the safest , most prudent, and also very effective method.
    To each his own.
    what about maintaining the same dose ex 100mcg all the way through and useing benadryl 75mg every third week for 7 days

To each his own.
    Please tell me how 2 weeks off allows or helps up downregulation? What study has proven this theory? Your personal experience?

I guess to each his own. I speak mostly of what I have dealt with first hand as well as what have been sited by other users that have first hand experience. None the less this thread is getting off topic to what the OP was asking. I hope this gave you some insight into your situation OP.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by minimonster View Post
    what about maintaining the same dose ex 100mcg all the way through and useing benadryl 75mg every third week for 7 days
    benadryl is useless for this purpose.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jtuner77 View Post
    Please tell me how 2 weeks off allows or helps up downregulation? What study has proven this theory? Your personal experience?
    There are no studies showing what helps with "up downregulation". nothing helps with "up downregulation."
    BECAUSE THERE IS NOTHING CALLED "UP DOWNREGULATION." Thats what someone who reads posts on lousy sites like bb.com, or a few paragraphs on wikipedia that they misinterpret , they they try to post like they have vast experince on the topic, says when they are referring to upregulation.
    Its upregulation or downregulation.
    Look i know you are trying to be helpful but do you know the possible effects of long term beta receptor stimulation ? Its dramatically reduced endurance and enlargement of the heart. We can all learn from one another , but when someone posts info acting like they have all this knowledge regarding it and give out not only technically inaccurate but also imprudent advice with potential advese health effects and recommend it to others - i get a little upset. You incorrectly post ephedrines moa , you call upregulation "up downregulation", your posts contradict each other , and you are acting like you have vast knowledge and experince in this area and can help. Id say you have much to learn based on the above and your imprudent advice. Now look Im not trying to bash you - I just hope you understand thsast the advice you give here may be implemented by people - to give advice on things you truly do not understand with suibstances like the ones we discuss can be dangerous - please keep that in mind. Now I dont wish to get into a pissing contest and as far as Im concerned this interaction is over and in the past with no adverse feelings either way - lets move on.
    So this is how 2wo/2wo works:
    2weeks on / 2 weeks off minimizes the extent of downregulation due to limited ingestion timeframe and thus limited (short duration)effect on beta receptor. Then 2 weeks off allows upregulation because the beta recpetor is not being exogenously stimulated.
    Combine that with real world effectiveness and you have a winner.

Excuse me.... Up Regulating a down regulated receptor to be exact.

See you are saying I site or state things as a fact. I dont, I state them as what CAN OR MAY HAPPEN. You just posted that 2weeks on 2 weeks off minimized the extent of downregulation due to limited ingestion timeframe but you do not go into the quantity taken or the frequency in that 2 week period an you are also making a vast assumption when you make that statement. You are speaking from YOUR experience just as I. This reverts right back to what I said before.

Im done here.

Blog Entries
    If you read my earlier posts you would see where i stated the 2on/2off method eliminates the need for increasing dosages to maintain effectiveness (thus further proving it is working at preventing downregulation).....this allows for very effective results using low doses of these substances. Not sure how this could not be considered the most prudent course of action but to each his own.
    We can both be done - even agree to disagree - im fine with that.
    Last edited by jimmyinkedup; 05-20-2011 at 02:54 PM.

Forbidden16 is offline Junior Member
    Clenbuterol for me = shakes, increased heart beat and temperature (all supposed to!) while making me feel VERY TIRED and LETHARGIC. Taken from different sources it has the same effect on me, and hell yes it is working; the first time I took it, I basically had to go lie in bed to take a nap with my hands shaking from the extreme tiredness/lethargy. I've had to go as far as using caffeine with it so I can neutralize and feel normal.

Thread Information