Athlete127 is offline Member

Urgent. I messed up Danabol/Winny cycle (oral)

Ok, I'm on my first cycle. 21 year old college football athlete. I had planned on doing 6 days of 25 mg Danabol Orally (hour before workout) then the next 24 days do 50 mg (25 in AM 25 before I worked out) then the next 4 weeks do the Winny. Well, I messed up... First 6 days went smooth. Did it all good. Today, I wake up on day 9 and realized the last 2 days of supposed to be doing 25mg AM and 25mg before workout, I had been doing 50mg each time...! I'm not dumb by any means, I honestly just wasn't thinking. I fixed it and took 25mg this morning. I am very worried now about it. I don't wanna break out or get huge bloat or bitch tits because I took double the amount those 2 days (day 7 and 8) I honestly had the worst headache those 2 days and wondered why too..... I have nolvadex for incase my tits start to hurt. But do you all think I will be ok?

Jerseystepup is offline Junior Member
    Your not dumb by any means you say??? I will have to totally disagree on quite a few accounts..

You are so cool.... Pfffft. Anyways. The pills I have to break up. Etc. Anyways, I wasn't looking for a smarta remark.

Do you have a good PCT plan? Orals, like dbol along is not a good idea it should always be taken with a Test base. You're 21 right now and there's a good chance you're going to screw up your endocrine system. Be safe bro. Do more research and see how AAS could hurt young athletes long term.

Mud
    Mud is offline New Member
    Headache = high blood pressure.

brad1986 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerseystepup View Post
    Your not dumb by any means you say??? I will have to totally disagree on quite a few accounts..
    haha true that. Dbol and winny together?? plus no test? plus no stats or pct?? pffft anyways...

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Ok, now that the negative reinforcement phase is done, should he quit and do PCT? Continue until he gets PCT in and then quit?

gymfu is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Football player taking winny? I must ask WHY? Your know how hard winny is on joints? That is a bad cycle for anyone to be on and your too young. I hope you have a PCT planneed, hope everything turns out ok, good luck.

Won't 1/4ml nolvadex daily be good enough for PCT?

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    Quote Originally Posted by Athlete127 View Post
    Won't 1/4ml nolvadex daily be good enough for PCT?
    how much is in each ml? if ar i think it is 20?/ either way you need to do 40mg for two weeks and 20mg for two weeks for pct..

oral only cycles are pretty retarded, and so is cycling at your age.. but to each their own.

Should I start it right after dbol or wait till I am done with the Winny also?

Jerseystepup is offline Junior Member
    You should stop taking everything right now... you can do some serious long term damage by messing with your endocrine system at your age.. im not trying to give you crap bro... Im just about to be 30 and have to get a shot once a week for the rest of my life... may not ever be able to have kids, not to mention the fact that not having medical insurance its not easy on my pockets in this recession... it sounds cool to be on test forever right? it got old QUICK, and now that im settled down, the thought of possibly not being able to start a family is horrifying.. But at your age im sure none of what i just said mattered anyway...

Stop taking everything your on and start the novla at 40mg everyday for 2 weeks, then 20mg everyday for two weeks...

Thread Information