dirtybrd is offline Associate Member

Thinking of putting myself on TRT

100mg of Test C or E a week with a blast every so often. Thoughts?

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    why..just asking

awms is offline Senior Member
    How old are you? If your young its a horrible idea! your risking never being able to have children again and many other health issues. If your 40 plus then I would say go for it as long as you are happy with the fact that you wont be able to have kids...you can prob get a doc to give you a script for it.

Once I hit 45 il prob be on trt just for the health benifits...dont want to fall apart once I hit 50.

No/slow gains anymore natty. Im 37 and already have kids, it makes me feel better overall, etc. Id just buy powder and make my own.

Its all personal...if you feel you ready only you can know but I would make sure to get blood work done a couple times a year just to make sure everything is ok and your in good health. Shouldnt be an issue although I would talk to somone who is already on trt just to see what they feel the pro's and con's are. Im sure one of the vets in here will chim in some time soon

38jumper38 is offline Senior Member
    You my need 200 mg/week
    Plus some AI
    No more kids, don't need hcg .
    good way to do it.

dece870717 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtybrd View Post
    100mg of Test C or E a week with a blast every so often. Thoughts?
    If you're really gonna do this, get bloodwork done! 100mg/wk is pretty good but not all doses are equal for all people. 200mg/wk puts me way over at around 1300-1400ng/dl and 100mg/wk puts me at a perfect level of 700-800ng/dl. I find I feel actually better at the lower dose. So if you want private blood work done, goto directlabs.com coupon code TWSM for 10%off. I've been using them past couple years, fast and easy. Go on TRT at whatever dose, month later get total test check and see if you're too high or too low and go from there with dosing.

I just ordered 50 grams of powder. Prob mix it at 250mg/ml and just use a .5ml a week. then blast every 12 weeks for 3-4 weeks at 500mg with maybe some deca or tren . Dece870717, how are your gains on TRT? Do you blast?

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Like others said: get blood work done a few times a year. Keep an eye on everything. Don't take an AI unless you need it as not everyone's Estrogen gets high. Mine is low and rock solid. Someone said you don't need HCG if you don't want kids, but you still might want it to prevent testicular atrophy. I use it as part of my TRT.

PK-V is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by awms View Post
    How old are you? If your young its a horrible idea! your risking never being able to have children again and many other health issues. If your 40 plus then I would say go for it as long as you are happy with the fact that you wont be able to have kids...you can prob get a doc to give you a script for it.

Very unlikely

Not worried about kids to be honest, to old for that too, LOL. The only time I've ever had to use an AI was with Tren , I started getting real sensitive nips, but like using Liquidex for the water shedding. Getting tired of cycling, PCT, only gaining when on, not being 100% sure about gear, etc. To me it's an easy decision. A shot once a week for the rest of my life is nothing to me. Hell my last cycle was Tren A and Test P, and with my peptide injects I was pinning, 7 times a day. The HCG is a good idea, but small balls are more comfortable and they make my junk look bigger, LMAO!!!

...but like using Liquidex for the water shedding.
    Still, be careful. I upped my Test dose and started taking a low dose of Liquidex. After a week I lost several pounds (I assume water) and all my joints started hurting. I stopped the Liquidex and everything went back to normal. A month later I had blood work done, told my doc that I was on a higher dose of Test and when the blood work came back she said "well, your estrogen is nice and low, we will probably never need to put you on an AI, so don't ever take one." I kept my mouth shut about already trying it with bad results.

Since I started using GHRP-6 and CJC1293 I've havent had any joint issues. Normally my shoulder and elbows are sensitive. I ran Liquidex at .5ml ED without issue.
    Last edited by dirtybrd; 05-21-2011 at 11:49 AM.

I think I took .25 EOD to start and it killed me. Everyone is so different. It felt like all my bones hurt. It was strange.

Maybe it was dehydrating you, pulling water from your joints. Between shakes and plain water I drink about 2 gallons a day.

sdmlsu1 is offline Junior Member
    I went on at 31-32 or so out of necessity. I had my labs checked just for the hell of it and they were way low. I use a legit Endo and take Test C 200mg/wk and HCG 250iu 2x/wk. My Doc is cool he doesn't really get hung up on numbers unless they are really high but more how you feel. When I did it I didn't trick the system or anything like that it was totally legit. IMO I would get labs done legit then go from there. If you are still rebounding with PCT I'd wait until your body doesn't respond anymore. Obviously your around the age when gains do slow etc. but its a life long commitment so think real hard about it. Also HCG isn't just for fertility issues its more to give you a better overall sense of well being and to prevent testicular atrophy.

Quote Originally Posted by sdmlsu1 View Post
    I went on at 31-32 or so out of necessity. I had my labs checked just for the hell of it and they were way low. I use a legit Endo and take Test C 200mg/wk and HCG 250iu 2x/wk. My Doc is cool he doesn't really get hung up on numbers unless they are really high but more how you feel. When I did it I didn't trick the system or anything like that it was totally legit. IMO I would get labs done legit then go from there. If you are still rebounding with PCT I'd wait until your body doesn't respond anymore. Obviously your around the age when gains do slow etc. but its a life long commitment so think real hard about it. Also HCG isn't just for fertility issues its more to give you a better overall sense of well being and to prevent testicular atrophy.
    Now before you had labs done, how did you feel? Were you making gains natty? Did you feel run down etc? As for the commitment, its a no brainer for me. One shot, once a week to feel better in general and about myself, look better, be stronger, bang longer LOL! Not sure if I'll do the HCG , I know its better overall, but starts getting pricey. Im thinking of having labs done, but if Im gonna do it regardless whats the points. Now once I get settled into doing it, I might have them done every 6 months or so. I would go the legit route but not sure my insurance would cover it and I can brew it myself for MUCH less. If you dont mine would you PM me about this, Id like to talk more in depth about certain aspects of it. Thanks!!

Yeah I was feeling run down and crappy and gains had slowed but I was cycling frequently for years so they only slowed when off. Honestly having cycled so much I expected for them to slow but I was losing more between cycles than normal. Also my insurance pays for everything so cost isn't an issue for me. Test and HCG cost me $10 total and the Doc charges are next to nothing.

Cost was what I was wondering.

Cost was what I was wondering.
    No way I can tell you since insurance companies have set contracts plus I never look at the statements. A lot of times if a Doc knows your paying out of pocket he'll cut his fees. Now the labs may be regular price and the meds certainly will. I can tell you the first btl of Sandoz Test I bought from CVS was $105. I had to buy the first because it had to be pre authorized by the Doc before my Ins. would cover it. I waited on the HCG so I'm not sure what retail was. It is probably more now with inflation, it was like 5yrs ago. One thing is for sure you will damn sure know if a UGL or other is moving under dosed or fake shit.
    Last edited by sdmlsu1; 05-21-2011 at 01:33 PM.

I know pharm grade is best. Like I said above Ive got everything coming to brew my own. Plus my source to me is iffy on dosage. I just did a 40 day burst cycle of prop and tren a @100mg ED. Made very little gains and only leaned out a little bit. So at least doing it myself I'll knwo what Im getting.

bigbossofdariver is offline Junior Member
    also you could freeze some sperm just incase.

Quote Originally Posted by bigbossofdariver View Post
    also you could freeze some sperm just incase.
    Funny,it won't make you sterile.

Not worried about it

vtach12 is offline Associate Member
    Just FYI, I didn't go with the HCG either thinking it was not an issue. But a couple months later when my testies were pulled up so tight that it hurt to walk, well I'm on it now. Also have to run the liquid dex at .3 EOD while blasting or I get sore nips and feel bloated.
    Labs would be good before you start TRT so you have a good baseline in case problem arrise.

Quote Originally Posted by vtach12 View Post
    Just FYI, I didn't go with the HCG either thinking it was not an issue. But a couple months later when my testies were pulled up so tight that it hurt to walk, well I'm on it now. Also have to run the liquid dex at .3 EOD while blasting or I get sore nips and feel bloated.
    Labs would be good before you start TRT so you have a good baseline in case problem arrise.
    True, you should always have labs done when all AAS and pct has completely cleared your system so you have a baseline.

Thread Information