gotjuice?? is offline New Member

cypionate, deca, tren cycle....???

i never ran these abs together...are they a good combination? what type of results should i expect?? and last how would you run these in a cycle??? (sample cycle)

i did the cyp and tren last summer and loved the results...i got really hard and put on like 15lbs...bad pct so didnt hold on to as much of the gains as i would have liked to...this time want to put on a little more mass so i decided to run the deca too...(if dball would be better let me kno what you think)....stats 28 ..5 10 175lbs

id really appreciate the feedback guys......thx

stpete is offline Banned
    Not good to run two 19-nor's together. I've ran test e, deca with a d-bol kickstart and really enjoyed it. That might be an option for you.

gotjuice?? is offline New Member
    ive heard that and did alot of research on it and there is nothing that really supports that theory...seems like an old myth or something...the only stuff i came up with as far as people's results when using deca and tren together were all positive..no one posted that they had a bad exerience with the both........as far as changing my cycle, i already have the gear so im kinda set on what im gonna take....again tho, would love some feedback on how to cycle it....(also anyones experiences with this stack)
    Last edited by gotjuice??; 05-20-2011 at 04:47 PM.

Thread Information