Thread: Cutting Stack

Kings10 is offline New Member

Cutting Stack

Hey,

Please guys can i have some advice i know very little about steroids but would like some decent comments and advice. The cutting stack that this site offers is Clen Tren75 and Winn50.

How close to a steroid is this product or is it absolute rubbish? Also if anyone has used what side effects did you get and did it work?

Thanks

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    .... They are the board sponsor, but I dont ever get anything from them. I prefer AR-R if anything and discount supplements. Anyways, Fixing your diet will have more of a impact than anything that the buy steroids site has...

Bertuzzi is offline AR's Common Sense Ninja
    Quote Originally Posted by Kings10 View Post
    Hey,

Please guys can i have some advice i know very little about steroids but would like some decent comments and advice. The cutting stack that this site offers is Clen Tren75 and Winn50.

How close to a steroid is this product or is it absolute rubbish? Also if anyone has used what side effects did you get and did it work?

Thanks
    21 is too young to start taking anything, you will not be happy with any results from the cutting stack you mentioned

Kings10 is offline New Member

Thanks for the info,

Erm so i know a supplement is just a supplement i understand that, is there anything that you could recommend at all for cutting apart from the obvious a good diet and quality exercise?

Cheers

Thread Information