Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    johnfi is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    46

    masterno at 15% bf

    I always read that Masteron is worthless unless you're already in the single digit body fat range, but wouldn't it be beneficial to help get you there? I mean if someone were around 15% body fat and wanted to start cutting, wouldn't Masteron help them retain LBM while going into a calorie deficit?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Poopooing on your parade
    Posts
    603
    Whats your reason for taking the Mast?

  3. #3
    junkiescumbag is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    222
    it would remove some bloating making you appear leaner

  4. #4
    johnfi is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    46
    my reason is that i can get this prudust called promastren wich is a stack off prop mast and tren ace 100 mg each. and i wanted to do a prop tren cutting cycle

  5. #5
    MR10X is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    FLORIDA
    Posts
    959
    Quote Originally Posted by johnfi View Post
    I always read that Masteron is worthless unless you're already in the single digit body fat range, but wouldn't it be beneficial to help get you there? I mean if someone were around 15% body fat and wanted to start cutting, wouldn't Masteron help them retain LBM while going into a calorie deficit?
    Masteron in smaller doses is good,it helps prevent gyno ( it is used for brest cancer in women) and increases your sex drive.It also binds to the DHT sites so your test can bind more to androgen receptors.Some bad effects is accelearted hair loss for some people and prostate enlargement. As far as body fat % you wont see a difference unles you are really lean

  6. #6
    songdog's Avatar
    songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    13,533
    Thats wat I have read.Worthless unless you were below 10%.

  7. #7
    Gaspari1255 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    south Florida
    Posts
    3,869
    I'm at 10% right now, running 525mg a week and not seeing much at all. Diet is immaculate. Cardio is on point. Gear is real. The point is, you won't see jack shit at 15%.

  8. #8
    MR10X is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    FLORIDA
    Posts
    959
    I think you need be at least 3% to 5% to see the difference Masteron makes.10% if you are 200 ponds is 20 pounds of fat.Your skin needs to be thin for the muscle to show through.

  9. #9
    sdmlsu1 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    133
    Quote Originally Posted by MR10X View Post
    I think you need be at least 3% to 5% to see the difference Masteron makes.10% if you are 200 ponds is 20 pounds of fat.Your skin needs to be thin for the muscle to show through.
    3-5%? Thats on stage BF. Normally at true 8-10 you will get the benefit of Mast. Most people don't know their true body fat. If you really want to know get Hydro tested.

  10. #10
    johnfi is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    46
    ok thanks for the help.!! like i said before the only reason am considering taking it is beacause i can get a stack called promastren wich has 100 mg of prop mast and tren in one cc.

  11. #11
    sdmlsu1 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    133
    Quote Originally Posted by johnfi View Post
    ok thanks for the help.!! like i said before the only reason am considering taking it is beacause i can get a stack called promastren wich has 100 mg of prop mast and tren in one cc.
    Try it and see for one run, everyone is different.

  12. #12
    gearbox's Avatar
    gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    5,355
    let us know your results if you try it. I would diet for 30days then get on it. good luck

  13. #13
    MR10X is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    FLORIDA
    Posts
    959
    Quote Originally Posted by sdmlsu1 View Post
    3-5%? Thats on stage BF. Normally at true 8-10 you will get the benefit of Mast. Most people don't know their true body fat. If you really want to know get Hydro tested.
    theres a point at which your muscle hardness shows through and people have different skin thickness but 10% is high. I had to get down to about 5% before i could see what masteron did when i added it.

  14. #14
    sdmlsu1 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    133
    Quote Originally Posted by MR10X View Post
    theres a point at which your muscle hardness shows through and people have different skin thickness but 10% is high. I had to get down to about 5% before i could see what masteron did when i added it.
    5% true BF? Okay whatever you say dude. Not with calipers or any BS like that?
    Last edited by sdmlsu1; 05-22-2011 at 02:29 AM.

  15. #15
    MR10X is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    FLORIDA
    Posts
    959
    I have been at 3% and 5% and there is a big difference between it and 10%.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •