Inquisitor is offline Associate Member

Any tips for carrying gear while traveling Internationally?

I could be traveling to the Asian area in about 6 weeks. I will still be on my cycle. Just Test E in a 20 ml vial, no label.. home brew. Have any of you carried your stuff through US and international customs to continue your cycles? My vial has a little metal cap. I'm thinking of removing it and replacing it with some sort of not metal seal. How about needles ? Will they be detected ??

snowman is offline Senior Member
    Bro, there is a lot of posts about issues like this... here is my advise ;DO NOT DO IT, OR TAKE ANY DRUGS WITH YOU, UNLESS YOU HAVE A PRESCRIPTION FOR IT.... going to Asia even worst, they will love you in jail, IF you get caught ;
    Take it, from someone that had antibiotic pills in his suit case for a friend, and in Toronto was arrested for 4 hours , because it was not prescribed in my name, and they had to make sure it was antibiotic pills.. once everything was cleared they still kept the pills... imagine what they will do to you, with test E...enough said....

Rag1ngBull is offline Banned
    it depends on which country you are going to.. in some countries in Asia you can just go to any pharmacy and get your juice, no need to bring anything.

stpete is offline Banned
    Not worth the risk imo.

I have used a method that should be closest to the safest way you can get away with something like this.

You take a bottle of cheap cologne, 50ml,100ml, whatever you need. You need one with a cap that turns( like the cap of a water bottle for example) not those perfume spray thingys. You flush out the cologne and wash it with hot water. Fill it up with hot water, agitate good, flush, do this about 5-6 times as to be sure the interior is clean and cleared of cologne. After that, let it dry out on the interior. Swab with a little bit of cologne the interior of the cap and the margins(the lip) of the bottle. That is both for sterility and smell in case someone wants to verify it. Cologne contains alchool so don't worry about sterility.

I personally used this method and never had problems.
    Good luck.

FCVtec is offline Associate Member
    DON'T DO IT!!! I am going to south america shortly and I am taking my test C bottle only because I have a prescription for it and even after calling my Doc to make sure I could do it I am still going to worry a bit, on top of that I know the country I am going to and speak the language so I can explain myself clearly if something comes up. If I were you I wouldn't take anything illegal internationally... It's an awful idea, some jails around the world make a American correctional facility look like a playground.

poppz is offline Senior Member
    I think its available there

Inquisitor is offline Associate Member
    Thank, friends. Great advice and while that one technique is very well thought out, I am not going to bring it and will call about pharmacy availability when I get there. If push comes to shove, I know someone there I can mail it to. I thought of that bright idea after I posted. Guys... thanks again. This board it priceless in how it serves us.

Thread Information