Steelcurtain2011 is offline New Member

Newbie needs help ASAP

Im 33 yrs old 6' 215 bfi not exactly known but prob low to mid 20's. Ive had 3 knee surgerys since 2007 and it has been 2 1/2 yrs since last one. Looking for edge to be able to get back in gym. My goal is to lose fat and gain muscle. The plan that was suggested to me is as follows:

Deca 1-10 300mg wk

Test 1-10 250mg wk
    Test 11-12 500mg wk

Of course pct for a month after cycle
    Last edited by Steelcurtain2011; 05-20-2011 at 08:06 PM.

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    If you are in ur 20's for bf%, then you need to work on diet and exercise before thinking of going on steroids . There are many adverse affects that happen in higher bf% people.
    How is your work outs now? how is the knee? steroids put extra stress on your tendons so if you have had surgery you can possible reinjure your knee..

as for a cycle, Deca isnt good for a first cycle. Test only needs to be a first cycle, due to you dont know how ur body will react to exogenous supraphsical levels of test. And no need to up the test e dose the last week.
    However, deca does have good 'joint affects' and etc, which help heal those kind of issues, but wait to stack before using nandrolone .
    Keep it up in the gym, get more natural results then think of a cycle. Keep researching here and get educated

Ive been reading up on gear for a few weeks and my brain is like scrambled eggs. It would prob be good to have bmi done as i cant say for sure what i am. The deca affects (joint lube) had me excited. I havent been workong out on regular basis because of physical job and was looking for gear that would help me be able to workout. Knees were repaired (lateral release on both). HAd to go back to work and couldnt finish physical therapy.

gymfu is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I would trian naturaly for a year or two. You need to give that knee and the rest of your tendons time to get stronger. Deca does help lubricate your joints, but your knee surgery was not in the knee joint right?

Get some LIQUID form of glucosamine, congrodin, and MSM. I stress the liquid form, it works wonders for me.

No joint surgery. lateral release is where that tendon tightens up and has to be cut (released) for the knee cap to return to normal position.

Thread Information