cantbetouched is offline Associate Member

White ring around nipples

age 32
    bf% 15
    cycle test e 250 x2 wk
    I ran l-dex at .2 ed during cycle
    So i woke up today and i saw a white ring around both of my nipples?
    I took 60mg of nolva rite away. right nipple is puffy lleft isn't so bad no pain.

Im on my 9th week only planned for 10.
    Should i get on some letro and run a gyno reversal or just keep with the nolva and call it a good 9weeker?
    so question one stop cycle stay with nolva at 60mg ed for 2 weeks then pct 40/40/20/20 along with clomid 100/50/50/50
    OR
    get on some letro rite away at and get up to 2.5mg until it goes away then pct?

Havn't heard of white rings before?... btw it is suposed to be a 12 week test e cycle.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cantbetouched View Post
    age 32
    bf% 15
    cycle test e 250 x2 wk
    I ran l-dex at .2 ed during cycle
    So i woke up today and i saw a white ring around both of my nipples?
    I took 60mg of nolva rite away. right nipple is puffy lleft isn't so bad no pain.

Im on my 9th week only planned for 10.
    Should i get on some letro and run a gyno reversal or just keep with the nolva and call it a good 9weeker?
    so question one stop cycle stay with nolva at 60mg ed for 2 weeks then pct 40/40/20/20 along with clomid 100/50/50/50
    OR
    get on some letro rite away at and get up to 2.5mg until it goes away then pct?
    I know the white ring you speak of. Its gyno getting ready to raise its ugly head. I like the AI's like AROMASIN and LETRO here
    but NOLVA in high dosages can work too.

I figured this was a estro side just needed a second opinion. welp good thing arr is still having their osama sale.
    so im taking it you have had this personally?
    how did it turn out for you and what exackly did you use?

So now that we know it's gyno coming in, should I just stick to 60/60/40/40/20/20 nolva from now on and end my cycle a couple of weeks early i have more testg so saving whats left isnt an issue i'll just use it during another cycle.
    OR
    Get so letro and continue thru to 12 weeks and see how that turns out?
    Never had this problem before.. but i am a little higher in bf...
    So I dont want to be having a estro rebound during pct. so idk if estro is a wise choice..
    INSIGHT PLEASE.. Thanks
    Last edited by cantbetouched; 05-19-2011 at 07:45 PM.

manblue is offline Junior Member
    nolva will probly good enough but if you really worried get some letro i hear its the strongest ai.

Yea well as soon as I thought it was gyno i ordered the letro from our spons. be here by monday.
    Now question is, I've never been in this boat before so im not sure if this is possible but since i started nolva yesterday it has helped already this may be a mind game but my nipples are changing from small to puffy now. so thats good..? :/
    either way now ive got letro on the way. Should i just stick with nolva or jump on letro at a dose of say .5 ed or work my way to 2.5?...
    I talked to my buddy he said he gets gyno every cycle then it deminishes during pct and if it doesn't then i should do letro reversal off cycle?
    DAMN THIS PUFFINESS..
    I saw this article by c-beuno i think is his name looks great but don't know if it's needed no soreness...

Bump more replies...

Thread Information