1luv is offline Associate Member

Prop/Mast summer cycle

Whats up fellas,

26/200lb/3 cycles under the belt

Want to do a prop/mast cycle for the summer...goal is to make lean gains...not purely cutting cycle.

I have no experience with masteron but hear great things from other bros.

What have been some of your expereinces? I am most concerned with it hitting the hairline badly...if that is the case I may switch compounds.

Thinking 8 weeks, prop 125 EOD mast 100 EOD a-dex on hand, torem for pct (great results with torem in last cycle, quick recovery)

What do you guys think?

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    Id pick another compound instead of masteron IMO. It is more a "finishing" type drug for a contest bodybuilder that is already significantly lean, as in around 8%.

Do you have male pattern baldness in your family. If so any DHT agent will accelerate that issue but you can take other drugs to combat this

But all in all diet is the number ONE factor if you are wanting to build lean tissue/burn fat. I know I know most say I HAVE MY DIET ON POINT, but everyone could use a critique

here and there

Thanks for the response Reed...

baldness does not run in my family whatsoever so I think that I would be ok there.

The reason I chose masteron is that I am already very lean...probably lower than 8% right now. I have heard people rave about masteron and I have never tried it.

Could you make another suggestion for a good stack with prop? I refuse to shoot e or cyp because I bloat like crazy.

Thanks man.

Bokito is offline New Member
    since u work with short ester why dont do it good?

test prop , tren a , mast a en add some winny this cycle will make u hard grainy en rock solid

Hexagon is offline New Member
    Tren is not for everybody. Many feel like shit on any cycle containing tren. The test p, tren a and mast di prop is an excellent cutting cycle.
    An even better is Mast di prop, Tren ace, primobolan and winstrol . Any testosterone will give a bit of bloat, even if it is ever so little. Masteron is more than enough to have a good libido during the cycle.

A good alternative to Testo prop + Mast is Mast di prop and NPP (one of my personal favorites)

I dont know if i am ready to jump into tren ...seems very harsh.

I might just stick with my old trusty routine of prop/winny but I was really hoping to switch it up and try something new this time around...

i dont know anything about NPP...gotta do some research...would anyone recommend a prop/npp cycle?

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Thats what im doing next super excited to try my brews

Npp is basically short estered deca durabolin . so its called 'durabolin '. it has the same effects w/ less sides due to the ester similar to prop vs cyp.

Go ED for prop at 75mg ed and 100mg ed mpp. thats what im doing. I dont need a AI on cycle, and with the lower dose ( not super high) this will allow the tren to bind better and have more tren associated gains
    be sure to run HCG however during ur cycle to keep the boys big

testosterone prop + npp is an alternative to the classical bulking cycle of Testosterone enanthate + Deca .

prop/npp cycle is an excellent cycle.

There are some concerns with deca and lasting libido problems. NPP is Nandrolone phenylporpionate which is a faster version of nandrolone decanoate aka deca. NPP do not have lasting libido problems. Other than this it is like testosterone enanthate and testosterone propionate . Same steroid bound to a fast and slow ester.

How do you guys feel about test prop @ 75mg ED for 8 weeks and NPP @ 50mg ED for 6 weeks?

is 50mg ED of NPP too low of a dose?

No 50 mg ED of NPP is not too low dose. I normally do 100 mg EOD. But 6 weeks is to short period. I wouldn't consider anything shorter than 8 weeks.

do others agree that NPP should be run for minimum 8 weeks?

I can get a 10ml vial of 200mg NPP (does this sound normal?) and running at 50mg ed would give me about 6 weeks.

Also want to finish up last 3 weeks with winny that I have.

Blog Entries
    you should try to run the NPP higher than the test. It will help alievate some of the sides.

ive read to be sure to run the test higher than the NPP to avoid deca dick symptoms...vets?

Blog Entries
    you run enough test to avoid those issues, hence the importance of test only cycle first.
    You want more deca binding to the AR than test, so you get deca gains. You have enough test to cover the essential test functions.

So what Dosing would you recommend?

And I understand what you are saying, but don't quite follow the logic.

Any other bros have opinions or could chime in?

Bump??

Mass EffecT is offline New Member
    For the Test Prop, you will get better results doing it ED as a pose to EOD. A thought might be, .75 ml ED.....you do get used to pinning after a couple, its not that bad....

Thread Information