pfspat is offline New Member

Durateston consistency

This is may sound stupid but what should the consistency of Durateston be? In the past (it's been 15 years) I've always thought any test should be oil consistency and thick.

THE-DET-OAK is offline Banned
    alot of the PHARM grade is thick, at least here in US, cause EO is not approved by FDA. honestly though oil consistency has nothing to do with the testerone , only the oil and solvents used to make the solution.

I used NORMA amps once and I fvcking hated them. hard as hell to open, and that shit was SUPER thick, screw HG i will stick to my HB, its just as good if not better cause of the EO anyway.

Thank you for answering, I was a little nervous it's fake because it's very thin (watery) and I've been on for 4 weeks and haven't felt a thing yet...I would have thought with taking 15 years off I would really feel it...?

THE-DET-OAK is offline Banned
    watery is weird. I would be suspicious of that. oil almost as thin as water would not make me suspicious though. most feel something by 4 weeks. but i have seen some guys wake up all the sudden during week's 5-6. IMO 6 weeks is how long you need to wait to be sure. also dose and alot of other factors play a role in "feeling it". for instance when estrogen gets really high, it can suppress libido and mood. this would also mean your TT levels are not as high, because of aromatization. this happens often when one does not properly spread out their injections. I have seen this when DOC's give out stupid doses, like 300mg every 3 weeks.

give us your stats, cycle history and all that good jazz bro.

I am taking 2cc's once a week...the dosage is supposed to be 250mg/2cc's...i am thinking of adding another shot a week...i splashed it on the back of my hand tonight and it smelled "fishy"...wth???

Hey dte-oak...thx for replying...pls read below and let me know what you think..?

Thread Information