orbitz21 is offline Junior Member

Question Advice on T3. Major shin splints

Hey all, I need some advice. I'm 33 yrs old, 208lbs, around 12%BF. I'm running a Test-p and T3 cycle right now with good results. I'm showing great rusults but I have major shin splints when I run now. Is this a side effect of the T3? I've been a runner for over 8 yrs now and I've run a few marathons. I've treated this kind of pain before but this is more than usual. Has anyone had this problem? I run about 50mg of T3 now. Should I switch to Clen ?

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    I wouldn't think this would be a side effect of t3, have you recently switched footwear?

choo9 is offline Junior Member
    Probably not a direct side from the substance, rather an indirect side from running AAS. I have the same problem. I have myself convinced its because I put more weight on (which is the goal) and cut my cardio during a bulk cycle. Therefore, when I do high impact cardio when I'm at my heaviest, my body is not used to luggging around those extra pounds. My joints ache a little more also which leads to another supp to help with that. Just my opinion.

GunSlingR is offline Junior Member
    Maybe your dry. No such effect for me with t3. Check you water intake I'd say

orbitz21 is offline Junior Member
    I've ran at 217lbs to as low as 195 lbs. I've been running for years so I know my body as far as running goes. I've ran on test and clen before without any problems. I constanly drink water on a regular basis.

Necrosaro is offline Senior Member
    I used to have shin problems from doing hills or going down hills. I have recently started Animal Pak and for some reason I don't have them anymore. Could have been that or the large amount of water I have been drinking while on Animal Pak. Either way I know how to feel!

johnwynnejr is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by orbitz21 View Post
    I'm showing great rusults but I have major shin splints when I run now.
    This could be a result of long term high impact exercise. Maybe just do low impact cardio like swimming and biking.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I doubt it's the T3.
    If it is from the drugs, it is probably a calf pump from the Prop.

Thread Information