corndog is offline New Member

first cycle...please advise

This is going to be my first real cycle. Have done phs w success but no real gear. I want to get shredded. I'm 28, 13% bf, 5'8, and weigh 176. I was thinking Test 250, winni, and nolvadex . Not sure how to dose or if this is good or too stong for a beginner. I'm open minded and will take any suggestions I see applicable. I've been training for 3 yrs and diet is solid

Bigd89 is offline Senior Member
    Test e or c- 500mgs for 10-12 weeks(250mgs Monday and 250mgs Thursday)

(Two weeks after last shot)
    Nolvadex - 40/40/20/20
    clomid- 100/50/50/50

Should see really good gains from this. Might throw in dbol 30-40mgs for the first 4 weeks.

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I prefer Test Prop 75mg ED for 8 weeks, HCG use during cycle, and nolva only pct. The gains are fast, no need to jump start with dbol , and im not a pu$$y with injections. IMO the only way to go, cuz its out of ur system fast also. Hate to have a bad rxn and it not be out for 3 weeks...

choo9 is offline Junior Member
    I'd agree w/ bigd on the test en or cyp runnin about 500mg/wk. Some run the winny the whole time but, depending on how much u have/ r willing to spend, u will see good results if u add it on the 2nd half of your cycle w/ at least @ 50mg a day. With PCT, I've done both- start 2 wks before end of cycle or 2 wks after cycle. Check out the PCT forum on here and see what some others have to say.

Dr Pepper is offline Anabolic Member
    Single compound long estered tests usually recommended for first cycle so you can see how your body reacts to it.

500mg Test C or Test E a week for 12 weeks will be fine.

Followed by correct pct

Blade15 is offline Senior Member
    ^^^ Agreed^^^

Hexagon is offline New Member
    Testosterone Propionate is best for 1st cycle, also most recommended on most boards. This in case of the unlikely event that it should have an adverse effect

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Test eth or cyp shot once or twice a week.Have a ai on hand.Nova and clomid for your pct.

corndog is offline New Member
    Thanks guys. Do u think I should run nolvadex on cycle, just so I don't have any adverse effects, or just pct?

Quote Originally Posted by Hexagon View Post
    Testosterone Propionate is best for 1st cycle, also most recommended on most boards. This in case of the unlikely event that it should have an adverse effect
    I dont agree. This board usually advises long estered single compound tests like Test C or Test E. Not prop because of the frequent ED or EOD injections.

No need for nolva during the cycle unless u start to see estrogen related sides. But good to have on hand...

Hexagon is offline New Member
    You should not use nolva during your cycle. Use an AI (aromasin or arimidex ) during your cycle for estrogen control.

The frequency of injections is not an argument. With EOD injections of prop we are talking about an additional injection a week :P During a cycle of 12 weeks that amounts to the total of 12 extra injections.

Quote Originally Posted by Hexagon View Post
    You should not use nolva during your cycle. Use an AI (aromasin or arimidex ) during your cycle for estrogen control.

The frequency of injections is not an argument. With EOD injections of prop we are talking about an additional injection a week :P During a cycle of 12 weeks that amounts to the total of 12 extra injections.
    May only be 12 extra injections for the whole cycle but I'm just going off the info provided by the board, since Iv joined! :-p

Thread Information