Mrich13 is offline Junior Member

Test/Deca/Winny, what else should I throw in???? How does HCG work???

5'10
    24 years old
    198lbs
    15% bodyfat

Never took HCG before can someone elaborate on it. Supplier sells 5000iu/vial, 25 vials/kit. Not sure how to take this stuff, just know it involves a powder and solvent right? From what I read I should get BAC water??

Needless to say here is the cycle

WK 1-12 - Test E 750/wk
    WK 1-12 - Deca 400/wk
    WK 1-12 - HCG 250iu/2x wk
    WK 8-12 - Winny 50mg/ED (tabs)

PCT (immediately following last injections)
    WK 1-2 - HCG 1000iu/wk
    WK 3-6 - Nolva 40/40/20/20
    WK 3-6 - Clomid 100/50/50/50

Everything look good? I dont want a noodle dick because of the deca so I hope the hcg helps out. Cant get my hands on any proviron right now....

m3rk11 is offline Junior Member
    thats a good cycle right there if you have the $ then get some hcg if not dont sweat it

lemonada9 is offline Junior Member
    ^^ I noticed some issues..

Yes you need HCG during cycle, it helps recovery.

Why do u have test e so high? lower that dose to 400 and raise ur deca to 600. that way u have the deca effects more than the test effects *very simply put lol

i would stop the deca 1 week before the test. *or extend the test 1 week*

as for HCG, you need bact water to mix for injection, yes ur correct.

Why would I raise the Deca and lower the Test? Im upping to 750 from previous cycles of 500 and its my first time using Deca so I think 400 is a fair amount to play with. All in all like I said im trying to steer away from the noodle dick so basic logic tells me that the test will out weigh the deca and present less problems in addition to the HCG .

But overall any other input on this??

As for the HCG what is the ratio powder/BAC. Can anyone elaborate a step-by-step on how that stuff works.

bhradain is offline New Member
    just use ur hcg during cycle then stop for pct, you are already taking it for 12 weeks which some ppl say is too long anyway but is up to you.

Basically it gets your hpta working again so if u use during ur cycle it will make ur testes produce test which when u come off the test and into ur pct ur test is working,,, using hcg just for PCt is too late. u will have an advantage if u use during and leading up to pct but then stop,,, understand?

THE-DET-OAK is offline Banned
    I like to mix my 5,000iu HCG with 2ml's of BAC. for every 10 units on an insulin syringe this will give you 250iu's.

yea bad thing about basic logic though, that with hormones that is almost never the case.
    You should be fine running 500mg of test with ur deca .
    you want deca/and metabolites binding to the receptors so you get the 'altered' gains (deca vs test basic profiles). If you run too high of a test dose, you will lose some of the efficacy of Deca due to the increase of test and deca binding.

There are threads on here with people using a standard (500mg) test, and higher deca (500+) .... they claim to have less side effects and more results due to a balancing act of test and deca with the doses but in just about every case (cant say all, but still havent seen any) the deca was higher than the test.

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    yeah run the test 1-2 weeks longer than the deca as this will aid in recovery

Thanks for the info guys.

So how about downgrading both test and deca to 500/300

or just do 750/600??

Any suggestions to keep water retention to a minimum??? Im starting the cycle mid june....was hoping spreading meals out with cardio 4x week would keep me looking the leanest. But im sure theres something in addition to those that would be even better.

500 and 500 is good for me, and im decent size. general rul for deca is 2mg per LB. too much test, may just cause more issues, due to aromatization. AI changes that.

sdmlsu1 is offline Junior Member
    I would leave the dosages alone and bump your Test to 14wks, you should cut the Deca 2wks prior to ending your Test. Unless your predisposed to gyno you shouldn't need an AI until you hit about 1gram of Test/wk and up.

Run ur deca higher than test. 300 test and 500 deca would be good ((per week))

I was gonna run 750/600 and do 12 weeks test, 10 weeks deca . I was thinking this would be a solid cycle, get some really good gains out of it. If need be I can extend to 14 weeks on the test but the deca is staying at 10 weeks if I do 600/wk. No gear to push it further.

Why such low doses lemonada9??

deca @ 10 weeks is a waste IMO

Alright im just gonna go with 500 deca for 14 weeks and 600 test e for 16 weeks

Dont want to waste the deca

My baddddd
    Last edited by Mrich13; 06-01-2011 at 08:08 PM.

Thread Information