standoringmz is offline New Member

Unhappy Testosteron P plz Help !

Hello my name is Stan and i just started A lean mass / Cut Cycle and i added this : testosteron propionat 1ml 100mg and added with him Trenbolon Ena 1ml 200mg and i have mass PAIN FROM THE TESTO P i have a huge pain and i cant work` out my legs` the pain is unbarable` i dont know what to do i started monday` and now in almost 1 W and i went to hell and back and still hurts alot PLZ give me some info`

PS: i have some nice effects from Test P atm i see that my muscle` are full now and have a nice look but still it hurts is this normal?
    Last edited by standoringmz; 05-21-2011 at 01:28 PM.

If its virgin muscle its normal. Depends how you did the injection, if you warmed up the vial, not moving the needle around once in, inject sloooooooooooow. All sorts of variables. Try taking a hot bath, maybe it'll ease up. Or maybe you got lucky and got a batch that hurts. Could be the juice.

Dr Pepper is offline Anabolic Member
    Stats first mate before we help u?

No lab names allowed please edit your post...

yes sry about that Dr Pepper / 24 old in 22 julie 75kg / 1,69 m/ also BF bettwen 15% 16% atm i test 1/2 W ago /!!! i am doing die for almost 6 m near and i was at the gap now and that is why i added those for fulling up my muscle because when i go to do gym im making myself 2ice as bigger that i am normal / the rezults are ok atm but dear god the pain is killing me im like a creple` if is something still missing plz let me know

2 JimmySidewalk i want to add to u bro that when i am training upper` body the pain is going abit` i want to say that is not that hard the pain but when im relaxing myself im in hell / also when im doing bath` i can easy move after taking it but still pain comes right away back after coolldown body temperature`

Thanx for replay and plz let more so i know what to do getting off it or continue` this is sick the pain is killing me and think about it i have alot of energy i want to train wery hard and i legs are killing me even when i try to put my ass down on a bench`
    Last edited by standoringmz; 05-21-2011 at 01:41 PM.

Keep the area warm or better yet hot. 'Think the oil got absorbed and you were left with crystals.. Ice packs or stuff like that will only make it worse, so avoid them.

I remember i had a pain like you describe when i pinned for the first time quads. couldnt move my leg for about 5 days, it took a while till the pain fully went away, but after that i had absolutely no problem. Most of the time i wasn't even feeling the needle going in. The next day fresh, no pain, not evem discomfort. I also avoided working legs 1-2 times i think, when i had the pain, i didn't want to risk forcing it even if i started moving normaly. So don't force them, let it recuperate. If you are sure its not an infection, suck it up and keep pinning. It will eventualy become a pleasure to pin. I know its hard, belive me i've been there, but i kept going and smooth sailing after that.
    You still haven't told me if it was virgin muscle. My guess is that is was.

And i hope you'r rotating the sites with test p, cause it won't be sunshine if you keep hitting only quads.

By the way, the lab where you got you test from is sometimes known to have painful prop. Haven't tried it mysefl but i'm going to this summer at the end of june. If you'll still be around i'll let you know how it goes.
    Last edited by JimmySidewalk; 05-21-2011 at 02:33 PM.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    cut the prop with a sterle oil.50/50

thanx guys for all information this is wery helping me alot atm / thing is the muscle is fresh as the meat in mallS so it might be that also
    im not infected is ok is normal i dont feel the needle when im getting my injection and im taking it standing in 1 leg only it might be this ?
    what i want to ask is shold i go make my legs i mean but hot ) work it abit before injection or not to ? and as i already did say is that the Test P is kiking in already i fell diferent and my muscles are filling up nice / PS il will try to continue this is not a plejure but il stick to it for another week then thanx again

thanx 1mil times and again keep the good work will come soon with some pic and evolution

I usually sit on a chiar with my leg extended forward and relaxed when i hit quads. You could work it a bit after the shot, do some situps, flex, just to spread the oil around. I even massage it in a circular mode, some say its not good, some say it is, well it is good for me anyway. I'm sure its because its fresh muscle and it is afterall prop. I first hit quads with test E and had the problem i told you about above, so its no wonder the pain stays longer with you, beeing that you used prop on virgin muscle.

Thread Information