ItalianStallion79 is offline New Member

Need help for short 6ish week cycle with light to med weights

I'm 31 very healthy,diets decent and am looking for help on 2 items to cycle together.I've done basics like test and deca ,sust deca and winni about 5 years ago and had good results both times.I'm 5'9 160ish 10ish% bf and am looking for just a little bit of lean muscle(maybe 10lbs at most)and mostly cut not bulk.Kicker is I really need to be done in 6-7ish weeks and will mostly be working out at home with light to medium weights but all workouts available.

I have access to most anything but would prefer not outrageously expensive.A friend suggested masteron plus equipoise but got mixed reviews.I've debated anything from those 2 to test/deca again or clen /winni to deca/winni and I'm open to all suggestions being inj or oral but am a very hard gain so dieting alone doesn't cut it.thanks!!!

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    eq is too long to do in 6 weeks.. do a 8 week cycle of test prop and NPP.. 75mg ED or 150mg EOD of each should give you good results

ItalianStallion79 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MACHINE5150 View Post
    eq is too long to do in 6 weeks.. do a 8 week cycle of test prop and NPP.. 75mg ED or 150mg EOD of each should give you good results
    thanks for the suggestion,do u think that doing those 2 and not lifting heavy weights is ok?like i said i'm not looking to gain a million pounds nor will i be lifting super heavy.

Mrich13 is offline Junior Member
    too short to expect anything in a cycle....why are you limited to 6 weeks??

Thread Information