Thread: lactating nips

ml87 is offline Associate Member

lactating nips

hey guys.. i am just about to end my 12 wk cycle of test e 600/wk and winnie 50mg/day wk 8-14. I was going to run the winnie 2 more weeks after i end test and then start pct. i just noticed tonight that when i squeeze my nips, a little fluid comes out. i had puberty gyno and had it removed last year and it is pretty much under control but there is still some left. I was thinking to start my nolva now and running it all the way through pct. should i still do 40/mg ed for the first 2 weeks and drop it to 20, or just cruise at 20mg/day all the way through? i am also using hcg through cycle, 250iu 2x/week. thanks in advance

24yr
    215lbs
    11 bf
    test e, winnie, hcg

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    I would start something asap. I would run 40mg ed of nolva until the lactating stops. Then drop it down to 20 and then run standard pct.

thanks, when i run standard pct do i go back to 40/40/20/20? or just 20 throughout?

i would run 40 through pct for the first two weeks. Its not worth risking it ya know.

im ending my cycle on thurs so ill prob just do 40/40/40/40/20/20 if all goes well.. thanks bro

Good luck!

wmaousley is offline American Bedoo
    I would go to a Doctor if my nipples started lactating, something is seriously wrong with you.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wmaousley View Post
    I would go to a Doctor if my nipples started lactating, something is seriously wrong with you.
    No nothing is wrong with him, it's perfectly normal when you are 24, did your first cycle at 19 and you have a few cycles under your belt buy hey, everyone knows if you make one bad decision and dont listen to anyone when you are young the solution is to just keep doing the same thing over and over I mean who knows, maybe someday he can share breast feeding responsibilities with his girlfriend and her ex boyfriends bastard child because you know it cant be his since his little swimmers are all dried up and the dumb stick is probably only good for peeing by now. LOL

New math, 2 or more wrongs equal a right.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    That was savage

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    if you continue to lactate, then you will want to get prolactin checked. Thats what is responsible for liquid out of ur nips.

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Stop the HCG immediatly, and start the nolva and end the cycle....but thats just me.

Blog Entries
    You need to start a AI. The nolva will actually increase prolactin indirecly. along with the HCG , because that increases aromatization

add some of the herbal L-dope. That will add some dopamine in ur body to help inhibit the release. Also vit b6. That will help slow release of prolactin. If that doesnt help, end ur cycle, and make sure u come out even. You may need bromo/caber for ur next cycle, but i have a feeling that if u get on L-dopa and vit b6 ull be fine.
    Last edited by Lemonada8; 05-22-2011 at 09:20 AM.

thanks lemonade.. ill get those supps today and hope that it works out. should i stack it with the nolvadex i was going to start today, or just wait til my pct to take the nolva?

Blog Entries
    no dont take the nolva. That will make it worse.

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    An AI on cycle will inhibit prolactin production through the control of estro, conversly if you stop the cycle as said in my earlier post that will also stop the aromatization.

buffteen is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ml87 View Post
    hey guys.. i am just about to end my 12 wk cycle of test e 600/wk and winnie 50mg/day wk 8-14. I was going to run the winnie 2 more weeks after i end test and then start pct. i just noticed tonight that when i squeeze my nips, a little fluid comes out. i had puberty gyno and had it removed last year and it is pretty much under control but there is still some left. I was thinking to start my nolva now and running it all the way through pct. should i still do 40/mg ed for the first 2 weeks and drop it to 20, or just cruise at 20mg/day all the way through? i am also using hcg through cycle, 250iu 2x/week. thanks in advance

24yr
    215lbs
    11 bf
    test e, winnie, hcg
    Is it as bad as this guy's?
    http://youtu.be/qO8Q2E5wZVU

definitely not! mine was just a little clear as if my nipple was sweating a little when i squeezed it.. it could have even been oil i guess from after working out.

dosXX is offline Member
    caber or bromo will reduce your prolactin level. Get some bloodwork done immediately.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    I find it odd that your lactating with WINSTROL and TESTOSTERONE .
    Thats typically a progesterone type side effect,,not common with these two drugs.

Blog Entries
    its due to elevated estrogen, nothing to do with progesterone.

ThE DarK KnighT is offline Junior Member
    This is ridiculous. I have never, NEVER heard of a male having lactating nipples due to increased estrogen or whatever the case may be. Gyno is one thing, but Gyno that actually lactates is just Strange and does not exist. Are you sure this post is legit. By the way, that guy in the video listed above most likely injected something into is areola prior to recording the video, thus giving the illusion of lactation nipples. If this is a legitimate post, there is definitely something else going on way more serious than just increased estrogen levels. You need to go to a doctor ASAP dude, good luck,

Blog Entries
    prolactin comes with elevated estrogen. thats why most of the vids of someone lactating, they are super fat.

Quote Originally Posted by ThE DarK KnighT View Post
    This is ridiculous. I have never, NEVER heard of a male having lactating nipples due to increased estrogen or whatever the case may be. Gyno is one thing, but Gyno that actually lactates is just Strange and does not exist. Are you sure this post is legit. By the way, that guy in the video listed above most likely injected something into is areola prior to recording the video, thus giving the illusion of lactation nipples. If this is a legitimate post, there is definitely something else going on way more serious than just increased estrogen levels. You need to go to a doctor ASAP dude, good luck,
    i wish it wasnt so.. but it does happen. mine wasnt severe but i have heard of and known fellow body builders who have experienced the same or worse symptoms as me.

Notshreddedyet is offline New Member
    I have read many stories of bodybuilders lactating, it def. can happen if your prolactin gets too high, Ml8 have you used Tren on prior cycles?

my prolactin was really high about a year ago. but no never used tren . ive had gyno since puberty and had it removed once.

Thread Information