BIG-G is offline Banned

.45 or .22 filters and how many?

finally found a bottle of mct oil, 1000cc bottle for $13 bucks, good enough to make over 10 100cc bottles of homemade synthol. MY QUESTION IS, to use a .45 or a .22 and also how much can i filter thru each filter before i use a new one?

BIG-G is offline Banned
    can anyone tell me how much to use one filter untill u replace it (filtering mctoil w/ba)(no gear).???anyone???

XBiker is offline Retired Vet
    It's gonna be tough getting it through a .22, so go with a .45.

The filter should easily do 100+ ML's. If there isn't much stuff being caught, probably much more.

Keep in mind that many bacteria are small enough to pass through the pores of a .45 filter.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    seriously g, you are only going to cause complications with that synthol...gain the arm size legit and be proud to know your biceps aren't looking huge from a synthetic oil...as far as your question, xbikers response is concise and good advice...the .22 will take hours to filter through at the desired ml's, but the .45 might miss some bacteria. just make sure to sterilize after and you should be fine with the .45.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Hey bro you don't want to end up like this guy.

http://www.bicepmania.net/index.cfm?...picSectionID=4

JohnnyB

BIG-G is offline Banned
    You guys r taking this a bit to far! If you guys want to flame me then go right ahead because all it does is proove DIDDLY SHIT!! Maybee if u guys opened your eyes you might try to figure out how it is humanly possible to become the "ronnie coleman" or arnold of bodybuilding! You think big stacks of deca and mass dosages of testosterone can put you on the MR. O stage?? OK lets throw in 2 grand a week of growth hormones....nope not quite there yet...either respont to these threads with some info or SHUT THE FUCK UP!! I had a natural 220 lb frame that benched 335 before the sauce, now i stand at 237-240 w/385 lb bench and if i choose to throw in some "extra oil" then u either be my friend/bro and help a brother out or sit back and keep wondering why you spend every dime you have on getting 20 inch gunz! There is a big difference between flaming and joking like me and drenegade like to do occasionally, so if you members would kindly type in info or pass the thread on and keep your FUCKING OPINIONS IN UR ASSHOLES!

BIG-G is offline Banned
    For those of u who are simply stating your concerns then please do so in a mannor that is easily interpreted and not missplaced as flaming! I do appreciate those who can state an opinion based on there concerns for a fellow bro. I do thank the board and those who have helped (u know who u are). I have all my answers and i will be placing progress pictures even before i put any synthol like elements into these gunz. I have already acieved more gains so i figure ill post em so no one blames it on the synthol. BIG-G

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Most of the bacteria missed with .45 filter will not be able to live in oil. Dead bacteria can cause problems too however.

BIG-G is offline Banned
    thank you rickson.

ibiza69 is offline Senior Member
    like rickson said .45 is what you need, and yes some bacteria can pass through the filter but not enough to cause a problem. just rememeber to keep it sterile at ALL times, keep everything clean. that mean always use fresh pins, never touch the top of the vial, always wash your hands, use enough BA (5-7%), filter and bake.

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    you can always do the nuke it/oven or the UV sterilization route in addition to the filter - .45 is about all you can use - the smaller ones are usually for a water type substance (viscosity level)

BIG-G is offline Banned
    Once again, thank you. When the finished product is ready how do you do the nuke/oven thingy?? Theres nothin on lewd's thread about baking it? Can you explain this for me cycleon//rickson//ibiza69 ?????

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    Put a pin in the rubber stopper and put it in the oven at 225 for 15 minutes, let cool, repeat 2 more times.

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    I read the gotfina instructions and they put it at 250. It's the last step here...

http://www.gotfina.com/articles/make.html

freakmaster is offline Junior Member

hope this helps.

You will be fine with the .45micron. Laboratories consider a filtering medium with an effective pore size of .01 micron to .45 micron to be bacteriologically sterile and a .45 micron to 1.0 micron to be bacteriologically safe. You are good with the .45 micron for injecting. Only use one filter needle per 50ml, since you are using it to draw up oil maybe even take that down to 30ml per syringe. Bacteria live in oil very well, since the oil protects them to a certain degree, and they can pass through the filter needle if the filter gets damaged. Damage to the filter within the needle happens when the needle gets glogged, and breaks down due to the pressure of the fluid you are using, mainly oil, which is very viscious in nature. Remember a filter in a filter needle is only made up of some type of fiber(nylon, for example: or some other kind of fiber, which there are many. As far as .22 micron filters are concerned, they are generally not used for parietal injections, but for interocular injuctions, when injecting into the conjunctiva of the interior of the eye, or for certain acidic acid irrigations for PH. , or for parietal solutions that or not sterile and have alot of particulant matter. I hope this helps bro, good luck.

BIG-G is offline Banned
    thanx bros

ibiza69 is offline Senior Member
    good post freakmaster.
    when baking just make sure there is a needle(just the needle not the barrel) in the rubber stopper to relieve pressure buildup within the vial, also make sure that the needle does not touch the oil, as you are venting air not oil.

good luck BIG-G, keep us posted

BIG-G is offline Banned
    Thanx again, i read the fina baking instructions and it said the same. IM gonna post pics of all the tools before i start the conversion, then pics of the finished product in the steroid pics forum.

Thread Information