Thread: Summer Cycle

ollieolson99 is offline Associate Member

Summer Cycle

Here is what I plan to run soon. I havent done tren in a long long time but I plan on getting leaner than I already am so i thought that'd be a nice addition. So here it is:
    Cycle Layout:

Weeks 1-8 100 mg Test Prop taken every other day
    Weeks 1-8 100 mg Tren Acetate taken every other day
    Weeks 3-8 40 mg Winny per day
    ***I THOUGHT OF PUSHIN THIS CYCLE TO 10 WEEKS or 12. WITH THE TREN ONLY GOING 10 WEEKS.***

PCT:

Weeks 1-4- 40 mg Nolva per day
    Weeks 1-4 100mg Clomiphene per day
    Weeks 1-5 1mg Arimidex per day
    Week 1- 4,500 iu HCG
    Week 2- 3,000 iu HCG
    Week 3- 1,500 iu HCG

I have noticed my body doesn't react well with mild pct's. I have had to hit my PCT harder than my on cycle in order to keep my gains. So this PCT might seem a bit overboard but it works for me.

Let me know what you think!!!

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Just to make sure I am understanding your post, on the Nolva and Clomi when you say wks 1-4. Do you mean after the cycle has ended? Normally this would be expressed as wks 9-13 to show you mean after the cycle has stopped. If this is the case do not forget to allow time for the Prop to clear 3-4 days before starting the PCT process, I would also run the HCG at 250 a week while on cycle weeks 2-8 and not run it during PCT. Also yes definately stop the tren at least 4 days to a week before the test to allow the Tren to clear in a test rich environment, if you are going to run it 12 then yes stopping the Tren at 10 would be a great idea.
    Last edited by Far from massive; 05-22-2011 at 12:49 PM.

Yeah thats what I ment by 1-4...my pct is four weeks and I plan to start pct 3-5 days after my last prop dose. Tren will be dropped off 2 weeks prior to the end of the cycle...so if its a 10 or 12 weeks cycle, either way I'll kick the tren out two weeks prior.

I've heard both about HCG ...running during cycle and post cycle...still kinda up in the air about that one.

stpete is offline Banned
    Looks good to me. Good luck.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Looks good here.But I would have some caber on hand.

Caber?

Anyone have thoughts on which would be better?

Test Prop 12 weeks
    Tren Ace 10weeks
    OR
    Test Prop 10 weeks
    Tren Ace 8 weeks

10 weeks of tren seems so long

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I would to test prop 50ED 10 weeks tren ace 75ED 8 weeks
    run HCG during cycle at 500iu 2x week
    then first day of PCT do 1000iu of HCG then done. if still by 3rd week small peanut testes, then 1000iu once. then you might have to extend your pct another week, so you are 2 weeks past the last HCG injection.
    Or you can look into triptorelin to begin your PCT instead of the HCG. Its .1mg once and thats not. take it in a insulin pin, trust me you dont want alot of this stuff!!! then continue with SERM treatment. Normally id say cut it in half and see you feel, and if nothing 1000iu hcg then 2-3 weeks after with SERMs.
    no need for a AI during PCT. You would be better to run that during your cycle. *provided it doesnt interfere with tren, somehting does AI wise? i cant remember.. but im thinkin aromasin is the right one...
    good luck! if you ant pin that long just cut them both down 2 weeks, I woudl only do 8 and 7 IMO of test/tren

Post results! tren is potent stuff!

Thread Information