Eurotrash is offline New Member

Question Anavar & anxiety / anxiety meds?

I'm a female, 6'0 and 180lbs, looking to take Anavar to drop 15-20lbs and tone up (I used to be about 40lbs. heavier). Wouldn't mind a little extra muscle mass either.

However, I have mild anxiety issues and so I'm on 10mg Paxil. I can't have too much caffeine or other types of stimulants. Does anyone know if it's safe to take Anavar with SSRI medication? And has anyone ever experienced anxiety with low doses (10-20mg) of Anavar?

Thanks!

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    No point in running such a low dose of var. You'd be better off sticking to creatine.

But no, Anavar shouldn't be an issue for anxiety, since anxiety and psychological changes/issues are androgenic side effects (Tren is notorious for this).

The only time I've ever noticed psychological changes was while running 700mg of test P.
    Now I stick to maybe 200-300 test E and a bunch of Primo and I wouldn't know I were on cycle if I didn't have a mirror.

snowman is offline Senior Member
    Im on Meds for anxiety ( i have it bad), and i do a cycle one in a while with test E...you should be fine taking both, but i dont think that anavar will give you anxiety...

Eurotrash is offline New Member
    What dose of anavar is recommended for women who mainly want to shred fat?

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Oh shit! Sorry, I missed the part where you said you're a woman.

In that case, 5-10mg/week should do it. Most women will start experiencing serious masculinizing side effects at 20mg.

Thread Information