saps is offline New Member

1st cycle Test E-Got some AI questions

Hey guys, been searching around a lot but couldn't find what I needed. Im on week 4 of my first test e cycle(awesome sh!t) but starting to bloat up a bit. Stats are:

5'5 162 lbs 25 y/o and been training consistantly for 6 years/ running 425mg/week spilt into 2 doses throughout the week
    Been eating like a pregnant elephant, and have done lots of research on the diet forums.
    Strength is through the roof

Anyways ive been searching and searching, but cant find what I want. I want to get rid of some bloat and water weight and saw an AI might be the best way to handle it. Should I go adex or aromisin to get rid of some bloat and water weight? If so how much?

Thanks in advance guys

minimonster is offline Junior Member
    I like adex works great for me.. i would use .5 mg e3d until the bloat goes down

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    i agree. e3d is best at .5 which is very low dose.. everyone has a different ai they like, over the years you will know what works best for you.

I took .25 everyday though out my cycle. I got awesome results. This is my first try at adex so I'm watching my body to see how it reacts after PCT.

sdmlsu1 is offline Junior Member
    AI's are the most over used item around, the vast majority of the time they aren't needed.

Thread Information