AIRDOGG is offline New Member

ml conversion to mg

Ok, so the lable on my bottle of test says "Each ML contains 250mg

My syringes hold up to 3ml

So I should dose 2ml of the test to equal 500mg?

Just a bit confused!!

Thanks

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    yes 2 ml. always nice to check. good luck

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Every ML contains 250mgs, so if you want to inject 500mgs you need 2 ML.

What is your cycle?
    what are your stats?
    why are you injecting 500mgs at once?

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Every ML contains 250mgs, so if you want to inject 500mgs you need 2 ML.

What is your cycle?
    what are your stats?
    why are you injecting 500mgs at once?
    Hi, thanks for your help! Here is my stats:

35 years old
    220 lbs
    6 ft
    15% Body fat
    Have worked out pretty much 2 years straight now and off and on as far as I can rememebr
    I eat 6 times a day, lots of whole protiens. I dont know if I left anything out.

I was thinking about doing 250mg twice a week, that would = 500mg a week for 8 weeks. I also have PCT ready to go. Am I on the right track? I have looked into this for a few months now. I didnt just go and pick up the gear yeasterday and decided to start pumping it today. I do love this site though because there are folks like you that dont want you to hurt your self and want to know if you are on the right track. I thank you for that! Any way, let me know what you think bro?

Best Regards!

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    8 weeks for test E is a little short. If you want to go that short,i suggest test prop. Its my fav anyways
    most say 10-12 minimum with test E.
    whatis ur planned PCT?
    Planning HCG during cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonada8 View Post
    8 weeks for test E is a little short. If you want to go that short,i suggest test prop. Its my fav anyways
    most say 10-12 minimum with test E.
    whatis ur planned PCT?
    Planning HCG during cycle?
    Yea, I have read that as well, I have enough to go that many weeks just was not sure at 500mg a week. It says on the bottle that its test cypionate , I thought that is test c? Correct me if im wrong...

I have Anastrozole, Fertomid-25 and Tamoxifen Citrate 10mg tabs for pct, but im still a bit confused as to when I should start it up and what dose. I do however have it written down but cant find it to list.

What are your thoughts on the combo of those two?

I tried getting HCG but could couldnt find it...

Thanks!

Blog Entries
    10 weeks is really short for a test cyp cycle. Those are usually 15 weeks.
    You would take the anastrozole on cycle if you had erse. WHen you come off however, be sure to taper down to nothing when you start SERM treatment.
    ? what fertomid-25 is
    Tamox is good, 40/40/20/20 thats mg ED per week so 4 weeks after ur cycle depending ur test's ester. if its cyp then u wait 3 weeks.
    You really need HCG on cycle. Makes everything so much easier, and then you dont have to suffer the sides of clomid IMO. If you dont use HCG the you def need clomid 100/100/50/50. You can get that at AR-R banner. Really see if u can get hcg however, then you can do 50mg ED for 2 weeks clomid instead IMO.
    I think you need to get more educated with what you have before starting anything.

10 weeks is really short for a test cyp cycle. Those are usually 15 weeks.
    You would take the anastrozole on cycle if you had erse. WHen you come off however, be sure to taper down to nothing when you start SERM treatment.
    ? what fertomid-25 is
    Tamox is good, 40/40/20/20 thats mg ED per week so 4 weeks after ur cycle depending ur test's ester. if its cyp then u wait 3 weeks.
    You really need HCG on cycle. Makes everything so much easier, and then you dont have to suffer the sides of clomid IMO. If you dont use HCG the you def need clomid 100/100/50/50. You can get that at AR-R banner. Really see if u can get hcg however, then you can do 50mg ED for 2 weeks clomid instead IMO.
    I think you need to get more educated with what you have before starting anything.
    Fertomid-25 is generic for Clomid 25mg... See, I have asked questions on the PCT bord befor and no one really answers questions. The PCT thing is a little confusing for me, with what I have listed would you please tell me when and how much of each I should start taking?

I will extend my cycle to 15 weeks at 250mg twice a week= 500mg.... I took my fist shot today so this pct thing will really help me. I will order HCG, any ideas where to order, I dont know if thats allowed to be discussed on the bordes so I dont wanna get you in trouble.

I would really appreciate it!!!

buffgator is offline king of mass
    I would disagree.....10-12 weeks is just fine. 15 is a very long cycle especially for a first cycle.

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    10-12 for your first cycle. I did 10 for my first of test e. 15 is too long imo for a first cycle. test only is a good way to go, wish I was done with kids so I could go on trt and keep more gains

Blog Entries
    ahh ok clomid good...

so if/when u get HCg 500iu 2x week till first day of PCT then 1000iu once. If still "peanut teste" on week 3 ( I doubt it, thats if u really get suppressed. its ur first cycle, most likely ull be fine.) then do 500 iu.
    Nolva 40/40/20/20
    Clomid 50/50/50/50

and IMO good choice on 15 weeks, If the people would read, you have test cyp

yea i can read and im well aware its test cyp.

Blog Entries
    and you still agree 10 weeks of test cyp is ok?

Quote Originally Posted by buffgator View Post
    I would disagree.....10-12 weeks is just fine. 15 is a very long cycle especially for a first cycle.
    I agree 10-12 weeks is fine especially if its your first cycle.

and you still agree 10 weeks of test cyp is ok?
    yea it works pretty much the same as enenthate....if believe that the slightly longer ester causes cyp to have an active life thats 3 days longer than enenthate, so thats a half life thats only 1.5days longer. It will be hitting him full force week five that still gives him 5-7 weeks of gains. I can honesly say ive never gone longer than 12 weeks on a cycle. In fact I remember 10years ago on this board if you said you where doing a 12 week cycle people would be like wtf everyone knows a cycle is only 10 weeks. Ideas and methods change and shift with time and now im just rambling.

Blog Entries
    yea well with test E and C ill only suggest from what ive learned not personal exp. I personally think prop at 7-9 weeks is best, but i wont go there.

as for test c and e. Test c shots start at 1 every 2 weeks, test e is 1 every week. Then shorten according to personal degradation. I would think doing test cyp for that short of a time wouldnt be my choice due to like you said only 5-7 weeks of gains. Everyone thinkgs 5-7 weeks of prop are too short, however its essentially the same gains wise. IF it were test e then it would be fine because it would be closer to 7-9 weeks of gains, which is a typical set of gains. I think for test C you need 12-15 weeks with 12 weeks being on short end. that would be roughly 7-10 weeks of gains.
    Last edited by Lemonada8; 05-24-2011 at 12:24 AM.

Gains don't just come from week 5, its a build up and a first time user with a good base will experience gains from a couple of weeks in. There are many ways to cycle there isn't just a set way for all, personally I like cycles of 4 to 6 wks and under.

Blog Entries
    Yea i like 7 weeks, works out to perfect 25/50 mls

but i think everyone should do prop first, get over the pinning. if allergic different issue. see how you react and find your limits for sides. Also, the way it just kicks in... just amazing. In a week noticable change but ohwell some people fear a needle.. no mind over body control there but i bet strong in other areas.

Wow, ok... I think you all make good points. I think I will extend my cycle though and work with that... Now do you guys agree with the 250mg twice a week?

ahh ok clomid good...

so if/when u get HCg 500iu 2x week till first day of PCT then 1000iu once. If still "peanut teste" on week 3 ( I doubt it, thats if u really get suppressed. its ur first cycle, most likely ull be fine.) then do 500 iu.
    Nolva 40/40/20/20
    Clomid 50/50/50/50

and IMO good choice on 15 weeks, If the people would read, you have test cyp
    Finnaly, someone to break down what to take and how much to take.... Thanks man!

Another question, should I use this Anastrozole I have sitting around in any way? Are you guys familiar with that brand and use?

Cyclehard is offline Associate Member
    Are you really at risk of permanent shut down if you go longer than 10 weeks your 1st time around? I am starting week two of sus and plan on 14 weeks.

Are you really at risk of permanent shut down if you go longer than 10 weeks your 1st time around? I am starting week two of sus and plan on 14 weeks.

sorry . . . don't know why it posted twice.

Thread Information