lakris is offline New Member

Low test after tren cycle - need help

Hi
    I ran my first tren cycle a couple of months back. Wish I never did. Stat: 25 years, 6'2 , 242pounds, about 18% bodyfat, 6 cycles.

Bin on pct for 6 weeks now. Used toremifiene, clomid and some aromasin .
    Week 4 of my pct my libido shut down completly, some time after I started getting gyno symptoms.

I got blood work done. But the stupid doctor dident put SHBG, LH, FSH on it
    Erytrocyter 5,5- 4,3-5,7
    Ferritin 124- 30-400
    Folar 6 - 7-39
    Glucose 6,5- 4.0-6.0
    Hematokrit 0.51- 0.4-0.5
    Hemoglobin 16.9- 13.4-17.0
    Iron 23- 9-34
    Kreatinin 138- 60-105
    LD -166-105-205
    Leucocyter 6,2-3.5-8.8
    MCV 92-82-98
    Progesteron 2.6-0.3-3.00
    Prolactin 316- 86.324
    Testosteron 5,1-8-35
    Thyroxin t4 15-8-20
    Trcyter 323 145- 390
    Transferrin 2.7 - 1.9-3.3
    Estradiol 0.08- 0.08-0.11

Testosterone is way down low 5.1 reference is 8 - 35. Estradiol prolactin and progesterone is within range. But I am still getting gyno problems.

I am lost here guys. Never had problems like this before, I am running out og Serms and I need to know what I should do to fix this??

*bump*

Anyone?

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Losing BF would help gyno issues.
    I would look into either some Nolva if that works or some Letro due to ur bf%.

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    Prolactin is in range but on the high side could be screwing with you, wait on Bonaparte or swift hopefully they'll be through here

sdmlsu1 is offline Junior Member
    What did your cycle look like (compounds, dosages etc)? Also how many cycles have you run?
    Last edited by sdmlsu1; 05-24-2011 at 06:19 AM.

I've done 5 previous cycles without problems and sides. But I stuck to cycling testosterone , equipoise , dbol and tbol. For this cycle I was ready for a cutting cycle and tried trenbolone . Cycle was 10weeks of 350mg test e, 200mg tren e and 200mg mast e. Early on at week 4 I experienced sides from the trenbolone. I felt dehydrated even if I was drinking 5-6 liters of water, very dark piss and aching feeling in my kidneys. I got bloodwork done during cycle, the results was high levels of creatinine, prolactin and estradiol. I then opted to discontinue trenbolone. The sides went away and I finished my cycle with just test and mast. Started PCT and did a new bloodwork after 6 weeks of pct.

Now I got no libido whatsoever and gyno signs if I dont take a SERM for a couple of days. Got new bloodwork coming by friday which will include SHBG,LH,FSH.

If i get through this i will never touch another bottle of tren

RDW
    RDW is offline New Member
    From personal experience running tren with supplemental creatine always made me feel like my kidneys were going to burst out of my skin, so i didnt know what else you were taking...
    Test was in the 400-500 mg range running tren 75mg EOD.... never had a bad batch so i dunno if yours was... Also when i ran it , it was never longer than 6 weeks.... yea short cycle of tren, test ran 12 weeks then tapered down...no sides, no loss of libido...

no expert by any means, but this was always best for me

gymfu is offline Knowledgeable Member
    tren enth or ace?

sdmlsu1 is offline Junior Member
    IMO especially with all the different compounds you were running either your Test. or PCT stuff was/is garbage.

It was tren enth.

Regarding bad gear or PCT chems. I can add that I was running 12.5mg of research aromasin during cycle and when i checked my blood mid cycle my estradiol was 0.51nmol/L ref(0.08-0.11) I've bin suspecting that something was wrong. Cos with that little testosterone and the use of aromasin one shouldt expect 5 times referance range of estradiol.

The toremifiene and aromasin I've used for pct both come from the same research supplier. Clomid was from underground source.. If the toremifiene and aromasin was fake then my PCT has only consisted of 25mg of Clomid for six weeks.

warren916 is offline Associate Member
    What are your PCT dosages? Have you considered HCG ?

You can stretch your PCT out as long as you need, order more products, including letro just in case, continue therapy.

Take a break for a while give your body time to normalize.

Thread Information