hardstylehead is offline New Member

newbie - couple questions about cidotestyn and pink oxys

hey guys

just seeing if any 1 could offer me some advice. had my first jab of cidotestyn last nite off my mate (2mg) any 1 recommend how often i should do
    it from now on and for how long?
    ive also been giving these small pink tabs with just a score on them, no markings. ive been told their oxy(summin) but can find
    any info on them on the net. any ideas if i should take these aswell as the cidotestyn?

cheers for the help guys

Dr Pepper is offline Anabolic Member
    You injected something into your body that u seem to not know a lot about? Eg - how much and how long! Crazy.

Stats please?

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Well considering your knowledge and understanding of aas I would say the one shot is enough. You dont need any more, it will do all it's going to do. Now take the time to learn more about diet adn working out before sticking something into your body that you know nothing about.

hardstylehead is offline New Member
    ok maybe i should have made given a bit more info before posting this, preventing people from thinking im a total muppet.
    i decided to join a gym after 6 months of using a multigym at home. i train everyday whether it be cardio or weights and have beem doin this for over a month. ive got to point where i want to notice bigger gains. ive come on here for advice, my mate is very clued up on all this so i trust his judgement an he reccomended that i use it. ive been told that i shud use it twice a week but all i wanted was some other opinions? have i come to the right place?

im 25
    weigh 65kilos, i look quite skinny
    5 foot 9

Dr Pepper is offline Anabolic Member
    6 months gym is no where near enough time to b thinking about steriods . You have got so much more Potenial naturally. Don't worry about ur mate, do ur own research...

What's ur diet and planned PCT like?

Thread Information