Firewire86 is offline New Member

10mg Dbol, 30mg Anavar, 250mg x 2 sustanon???

My cycle plan, please feel free to critique!

Weeks 1-4... 10mg Dbol , 30mg Anavar , 250mg x 2 sustanon

Weeks 4-12... 60mg Anavar, 250mg x 2 sustanon .5mg arimidex eod

Pct: have both clomid and novedex! Not sure how I will run it,

My main question is to keep or drop the Dbol, increasing the amount is not an option for me as the bloating and side effects when I'm not taking arimidex during those weeks is a major concern. I understand taking 2 orals is not advised but if you look at the total mg for both it's still only 40mg of an oral. I think 10mg of Dbol is a perfect amount to kick start my cycle while still getting anavar into my system for the full 12 weeks. And after 4 weeks the sustanon should start to do it's thing. And I understand the importance of estrogen in size gains so I don't wanna run arimidex through weeks 1-4 but will after for weeks 4-12! Also the best PCT for this cycle would also be greatly appreciated! I have both clomid and novidex on hand and in large amounts....thanks guys

sdmlsu1 is offline Junior Member
    At 10mgs drop it, its a waste. If you do ever run it at a reasonable dosage start at wk 4. I'll dfer on the pct because I haven't run it in yrs although I would recommend HCG at 250iu 2x/wk throughout the cycle, you'll feel better and recover better. Also unless you've runit before Sust t. injects 2/wk will cause some sides like acne. Its best run ED (IMO), EOD and E3D is pushing it. Try it your way but if you start seeing sides pin it more frequently.
    Last edited by sdmlsu1; 05-23-2011 at 01:50 AM.

The Polish Prince is offline Junior Member
    Honestly, I say drop the Dbol . Like you said, taking 2 orals is not advised, even though var is a fairly mild oral as far as hepatoxicity goes... I still would only run one. Couple that with the fact that I just don't think you'll get much of a kick from just 10mg of Dbol. Your sust contains a short esther test in it which should get things rolling fairly quickly so in my opinion taking such a low dose of Dbol is a waste.

Considering the different esters in sustanon you should pin as said above, ED, EOD, if not you'r test levels will be like a rollercoaster, and so will the side effects. If you only want to pin twice per week switch to enanthahte or cyp. If you really want sustanon, shoot it as it is meant to be shot, otherwise why use it in the first place ?

Make sure you get your PCT in order before even starting the cycle.

wmaousley is offline American Bedoo
    [QUOTE=sdmlsu1;5648428]At 10mgs drop it, its a waste. If you do ever run it at a reasonable dosage start at wk 4. I'll dfer on the pct because I haven't run it in yrs although I would recommend HCG at 250iu 2x/wk throughout the cycle, you'll feel better and recover better. Also unless you've runit before Sust t. injects 2/wk will cause some sides like acne. Its best run ED (IMO), EOD and E3D is pushing it. Try it your way but if you start seeing sides pin it more frequently.[/QUOTE]

Are you sure you know what your talking about

[QUOTE=wmaousley;5648455]
    Quote Originally Posted by sdmlsu1 View Post
    At 10mgs drop it, its a waste. If you do ever run it at a reasonable dosage start at wk 4. I'll dfer on the pct because I haven't run it in yrs although I would recommend HCG at 250iu 2x/wk throughout the cycle, you'll feel better and recover better. Also unless you've runit before Sust t. injects 2/wk will cause some sides like acne. Its best run ED (IMO), EOD and E3D is pushing it. Try it your way but if you start seeing sides pin it more frequently.[/QUOTE]

Well I'm 37, started pinning at about 18 I think I'm fairly knowledgeable. Sust was originally designed for HRT and the various ester times were good in theory but no in the real world. When I say sides the major one will be acne, the Prop in it isn't excessive so you can get away with pinning it 2x/wk but your hormone levels will fluctuate quite a bit. You know what your talking about?
    Last edited by sdmlsu1; 05-23-2011 at 05:45 AM. Reason: Double post

[QUOTE=wmaousley;5648455]
    Quote Originally Posted by sdmlsu1 View Post
    At 10mgs drop it, its a waste. If you do ever run it at a reasonable dosage start at wk 4. I'll dfer on the pct because I haven't run it in yrs although I would recommend HCG at 250iu 2x/wk throughout the cycle, you'll feel better and recover better. Also unless you've runit before Sust t. injects 2/wk will cause some sides like acne. Its best run ED (IMO), EOD and E3D is pushing it. Try it your way but if you start seeing sides pin it more frequently.[/QUOTE]

Well I'm 37, started pinning at about 18 I think I'm fairly knowledgeable. Sust was originally designed for HRT and the various ester times were good in theory but no in the real world. When I say sides the major one will be acne, the Prop in it isn't excessive so you can get away with pinning it 2x/wk but your hormone levels will fluctuate quite a bit. You know what your talking about?

Thread Information