itsmrgreen is offline Junior Member

injection fact or myth?

I never bothered asking this but a buddy of mine told me he injects it into his chest and I wanted to tell him that I heard where you inject it thats where the AAS affects it the least like if you inject it in your chest then it wont grow as much as everything else so instead of telling him this I decided to check with you guys.

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    no clue, but would love to know the answer. I do know some vets that pin in there outer chest area so my guess would be no. but lets wait and see. great post!!

gthom47 is offline Associate Member
    why would pinning in one spot be less effective than another? i would assume it all gets circulated fairly equally regardless of where you inject

buffgator is offline king of mass
    there's no truth to that

FCVtec is offline Associate Member
    I think most people will say that it gets carried through the bloodstream and spreads evenly but on my last cycle I started shooting Tren A into my quads a lot cuz of the ED shots my quads grew like I never seen before... I am taking in consideration the minor swelling from injections but I use a 28g 1/2" 1CC insulin syringe and is virtually painless in very short healing time. I would like to believe that spreads out evenly and that makes sense to me but my legs kinda say otherwise.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Not true.....

If anything..... the exact opposite would happen but unlikely. There are theories that spot injections can cause site growth..... others believe that by constantly injecting in one site (chest) you will have a mild effect similar to synthol..... where the oil aggitates the muscle cells and keeps them seperated to allow for some extra room for growth to occur.

These theories aren't proven and while I personally feel there may be a very very miniscule benefit - it's nothing to write home about.

You're friend can continue to inject his chest..... theres really no benefit or downfall in doing so.

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Quote Originally Posted by FCVtec View Post
    I think most people will say that it gets carried through the bloodstream and spreads evenly but on my last cycle I started shooting Tren A into my quads a lot cuz of the ED shots my quads grew like I never seen before... I am taking in consideration the minor swelling from injections but I use a 28g 1/2" 1CC insulin syringe and is virtually painless in very short healing time. I would like to believe that spreads out evenly and that makes sense to me but my legs kinda say otherwise.
    oh gotcha and quick question you use a 1/2" pin in the quad and that doesnt hurt because I heard quad shots hurt?

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    Not true.....

If anything..... the exact opposite would happen but unlikely. There are theories that spot injections can cause site growth..... others believe that by constantly injecting in one site (chest) you will have a mild effect similar to synthol..... where the oil aggitates the muscle cells and keeps them seperated to allow for some extra room for growth to occur.

These theories aren't proven and while I personally feel there may be a very very miniscule benefit - it's nothing to write home about.

You're friend can continue to inject his chest..... theres really no benefit or downfall in doing so.

~Haz~
    Thanks Hazard and I was wondering what needle sizes are best for spot injections because I have only pinned my glutes and I might want to try some where else

thatasnguy is offline Junior Member
    it dont matter where you take the dart as long its in you and absorbed by your muscle nor is there a certain time within that day. a stab is a stab..

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Try doing spot injections on just one side, like most I have a smaller left bicep and quad than the right and through a cycle where I gained 1/2 inch on my biceps I did not notice any change in the difference between left and right. However I have a friend who has been juicing a long time and he swears that spot injections work with Deca ( which like Tren is also a 19nor) so I tried it my last blast with Deca after pinning my left delt with the Deca it did seem to be growing more than the right, however once I quit the cycle it soon dissapeared which lead me to believe its simply a result of the Deca Depot causing stretching of the fascia and the appearence of growth not due to any localized increase in activity.

Quote Originally Posted by Far from massive View Post
    Try doing spot injections on just one side, like most I have a smaller left bicep and quad than the right and through a cycle where I gained 1/2 inch on my biceps I did not notice any change in the difference between left and right. However I have a friend who has been juicing a long time and he swears that spot injections work with Deca ( which like Tren is also a 19nor) so I tried it my last blast with Deca after pinning my left delt with the Deca it did seem to be growing more than the right, however once I quit the cycle it soon dissapeared which lead me to believe its simply a result of the Deca Depot causing stretching of the fascia and the appearence of growth not due to any localized increase in activity.
    So basically your saying that spot injections only work for the amount of time your on your cycle and then once you stop it goes away?

mikail is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by itsmrgreen View Post
    So basically your saying that spot injections only work for the amount of time your on your cycle and then once you stop it goes away?
    Bingo! That's what I noticed in myself aswell.

Quote Originally Posted by mikail View Post
    Bingo! That's what I noticed in myself aswell.
    So pretty much spot injections are pointless since it just goes away once you stop cycling? thats what im getting out of this haha

So pretty much spot injections are pointless since it just goes away once you stop cycling? thats what im getting out of this haha
    Right..... the only good thing is being able to inject different muscles without being scared lol. It's best to rotate as many sites as you can to prevent scar tissue build up.

~Haz~

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

Right..... the only good thing is being able to inject different muscles without being scared lol. It's best to rotate as many sites as you can to prevent scar tissue build up.

~Haz~
    Ok thanks I will give it a try to injecting in different sites,whats your opinion on injecting in the quad because that seems like the easiest if I want to do it on my own

Ok thanks I will give it a try to injecting in different sites,whats your opinion on injecting in the quad because that seems like the easiest if I want to do it on my own
    I only pin my right quad because I have no sweep on my left. I try to pin the upper part of the sweep on the quad..... it just sucks because i've had 2 knee surgeries on my left and it's not building as fast as my right.

I havn't experimented too much in other areas of the quad because there are bundles of nerves and I havn't needed to find new spots yet lol.

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

I only pin my right quad because I have no sweep on my left. I try to pin the upper part of the sweep on the quad..... it just sucks because i've had 2 knee surgeries on my left and it's not building as fast as my right.

I havn't experimented too much in other areas of the quad because there are bundles of nerves and I havn't needed to find new spots yet lol.

~Haz~
    Thanks once again

mikail is offline Junior Member
    Personally, I like to inject my shoulders because I find it gives a nice pumped look haha

abel13 is offline New Member
    I would say myth. Steroids as far as i know, does not work in a specific location. Only reason it is injected into muscle is to avoid GI tract and it is better time released. Its keeping your BODY anabolic , not just where it goes. Like being injected with anitbiotics. If u have a toe injection, you will get a shot in your ass, not at infection site, cause it works system wide. That how steroids works as well. just my .02$

Quote Originally Posted by mikail View Post
    Personally, I like to inject my shoulders because I find it gives a nice pumped look haha
    I have heard that is does do that and that it never gets sore

choo9 is offline Junior Member
    As far as the original question goes, not true. I'd still rotate sites regulary though.

Thread Information