RDW
    RDW is offline New Member

Crystals in human grade test cyp....what i did, what i hope i didnt do.

New to the crystal effect in my human grade cyp, however doing many google searches I came to the conclusion that submerging bottle, vented with needle removed the crystals (room temperature did nothing for melting them), and submerging partially in boiling water for a min each time did get rid of them.

Question is, did it effect the potency of the test itself? I didnt want to lose any of the potency

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Not a chance that you damaged the hormone. I wouldn't have vented it either, but just plopped the vial in boiling water for 5 minutes.

RDW
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    Not a chance that you damaged the hormone. I wouldn't have vented it either, but just plopped the vial in boiling water for 5 minutes.
    Thanks! I have a week or two before I ran out, and i was curious to whether precipitation could have made its way in.

Bonaparte's the man. I had a similar incident last time I brewed Test. I just did what B. said and problem solved.

sdmlsu1 is offline Junior Member
    Your talking HG Test assuming its US stuff from a pharmacy what brand is it? If its not I'm not interested in the brand so don't name it?

RDW
    Sandoz, from pharmacy... on HRT so no UGL

Take it to the pharmacy and exchange it for a new bottle. I've gone so many I don't remember and none have ever done that. I'm on HRT as well and my pharmacy carries the same brand. Ah,, didn't realized you tried venting it and dispersing the crystals in hot water. I've done the same with UGL stuff and never had a problem. Normally it will crash (UGL) during the brewing process.
    Last edited by sdmlsu1; 05-23-2011 at 01:45 PM.

PK-V is offline Productive Member
    too much test powder to oil ratio?

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Cyp acts funny when it gets cold.

Quote Originally Posted by PK-V View Post
    too much test powder to oil ratio?
    I think Sandoz knows how to make Test Cyp...

ComputerGuy is offline New Member
    So, if I freeze my old cyp test bottles the pharmacy will replace them or perhaps refill early?

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    i did the same stiff to my watson test cyp when it was half full. im dont with it as of last week but it was good togo

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerGuy View Post
    So, if I freeze my old cyp test bottles the pharmacy will replace them or perhaps refill early?
    LOL I wouldn't try that. If you had some new unopened (yes) or btls with maybe 1-2mls missing maybe but what would be the point in freezing good HG/PG gear?

Maybe...and while you're at it, you could go dent some canned goods and ask for a price break on them.
    Or why not try to slip a cockroach in your steak dinner at Outback and get it for free after bitching to the manager?

Markosterone is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bonaparte View Post
    maybe...and while you're at it, you could go dent some canned goods and ask for a price break on them.
    Or why not try to slip a cockroach in your steak dinner at outback and get it for free after bitching to the manager?

lol...

Maybe...and while you're at it, you could go dent some canned goods and ask for a price break on them.
    Or why not try to slip a cockroach in your steak dinner at Outback and get it for free after bitching to the manager?
    LOL that was funny, no offense OP.

PK-V is offline Productive Member
    godspeed

RDW
    Guranteed to throw red flags.... for me the pharmacy would have to finagle to get me new one, which could have interfered with current refills which with how im taking it would screw me up..... The other big thing is if you renew too early the insurance will not cover

Thread Information