nightshade is offline New Member

is it fine to start your first cycle while recovering from injury

i strained my back an hurt my hip about 4 months ago an worked through it till it came to the point the pain was unbairable ive seen the chiropracter plenty an have rested for bout month or so an my back an hip have improved but still knotted in my back would you recommend to start ive been reading up for years now an im pretty confident im ready i got my gear an got a basic cycle ready whats yalls opinion

buffgator is offline king of mass
    no.....don't waste it do it proper when you are ready if indeed you are ready. it would suck to.get three weeks in and your back and hip go to crap

Dr Pepper is offline Anabolic Member
    ^^^ comleatly agree. Don't risk it. Wait until ur back training 100%. I'm recovering too from an injury! Had planned to start a cycle one month ago but I'm waiting until I'm recovered properly and everything is in check

well know anythin to help spped up my recovery? im not the most patient person an waitin this long is already killin me

tot
    tot is offline New Member
    can you actually exercise?
    I assume you herniated a disc in your back? that means no more deadlifts and squats....

Dr Pepper is offline Anabolic Member
    Honestly mate if you start training lifting heavy etc you wi just re injure it. That's the last thing u want to do. I had a small tare in my tendon on the bottom of my tricep. Pushed through it and kept training. What could have been a two week rest turned into a two month no gym at all for me! So my advice is NOT to train. Of course if u feel like u need to b in the gym maybe just do some light cardio. Also give the chiro the flick and try getting onto a good sports medicine doctor, best thing for u...

thanks good addvice i appreciate it an i pinched my sciatic nerve i believe thats what its called its a bad kink in low back hip area it been gettin better but it killed me today feels like my hip is on fire

Thread Information