ROBPAL is offline New Member

when to start clomid?

im 30 yo
    5'11

i been taking 600 mg of test cyp for 8 weeks
    and 4 weeks in started 300 mg of tren ace

when should i start my first dose of clomid and how much i got the liquid kind??

thank you for your help

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    when and how often are you taking the tren a? why mixing esters?

pct begins 3 weeks after last cyp shot

whats ur total cycle plan and stats and goals?

Turkish Juicer is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Active life of Test Cyp is 15-16 days, so PCT starts 16 days after your last Test Cyp injection.

Do not wait for 3 weeks to start it.

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    why not he will be at a much more closer level to natural test production. why try to restart with serm treatment when there is exogenous amounts of test to begin with, it will just prolong the time to restart natural production. Then to run serms with the extra test put one at risk for the 'estro rebound' because with SERMs blocking certain receptor sites,and continuous stimulation of pituitary via clomid, the test in the body would increase the amounts of test, which in turn increases estrogen. As we know, we dont usually, although some advise to, run a AI during pct. I think if you start this this much exogenous test with that long of a ester life then a AI version of a PCT should be used, which then turns this into a whole stew-pot of chemicals which IMO can mostly be avoided by waiting untill the cyp is degraded to roughly equal amounts = 200mg cyp.

so 600/2 is 300 at 15 days then 300/2 is 150 at 30 days which is to long obviously. So go in between there. we have 300mg/250mg is 1.2. so 300mg/1.2 is 250mg: So 1.2 of 2, where 2 is 15 days, although its a expectational curve, we can get a rough estimate. So we take 1.2/2 is .6 X 15 days = 9 days. so 15 plus 9 is @24 days when the test is roughly equivalent to natural production, in a midpoint fashion due to how half-life is created. So puttiing it at 21 days makes it A) easier to plan on a calendar weekly wise and B) since we can assume that the test cyp is below 300mg (at 15 days) and above 250 (24 days) It Splits the difference.

This puts the assumption in the best position for the general average of test production because lack of bloodwork to do it more accurate, at 21 days it would be most efficient to begin PCT on a CYP cycle. However, due to cyp, and the nature of all PCTs in general, IMO they are all dose dependent. However if you begin to experience low test symptoms (due to low % of AR binding) then begin PCT. One reason to cycle at 400-600 mg/week of longer esters, so PCT half life is sooner.

ALso w/o HCG , recovery will be even rougher due to low ITT. Hopefully the OP incorporates it ASAP or in PCT.

Thank you for the info guys

@ lemomada8 - i been doing 100mg of tren a eod for 4 weeks. ill be finishing my last shot of both tren and cyp on june 4th. this was my second cycle i def got great results. so your saying start PCT 3 weeks from june 4th which would be june 25th. How much should i take of the clomid and for how long. also i been taking A-HD 250mg Anti- Aromatase through out my cycle. They are one a day pills and i only have 4 left. would you suggest i get more and continue taking that along with my PCT or was the 30 day supply i took during the cycle good enough. one more thing if i decided to run something else this summer what would you suggest i take and how long should i wait. if i can get another cycle in without taking the clomid i rather do that. i just dont know how long to wait in bt cycles. pretty much im looking to get big and cut. i appreciate all your help so far what ever advise you can give me means alot. THANK YOU

oh yeah and i started the cyp april 6th and start the tren may 8th. The reason im finishing on june 4th is because im going away for a week and wont be able to bring it with me. i would really like to continue when i get back though if possible what do you suggest.

Thread Information