Money is offline Associate Member

Did my PCT but still down

I am 46 years old. I normally run a PCT of:
    Nolvadex 40/40/20/20
    Clomid 50/50/25/25

As you can see, I run this for about a month. I start approximately 10 - 14 days after I finish my 3 month cycle which I do twice a year.
    Usually my cycle is Test. Enan and Tren . Enan or Deca .
    This last time, I was on Test. Enan 1,000/week (usually I do 500 - 750 per week) and I was on Deca 500/week.

The problem is this time, my sex drive has not come back and my balls are still the size as when I cycle.

It is taking a lot to get me excited (hard). My libido is just gone. This is not because of age, I have never had this problem before coming off of a cycle or between cycles.

All aggression is gone. I am not talking about the aggression that you have while cycling, I am talking about my normal day to day life aggression.

Any suggestions?

TheClinch is offline Senior Member
    You might consider an HCG treatment. Look up the Swifto sticky in the PCT section. Its outlined there. You may also have a progesterone/prolactin related issue in which case you may need an anti progesterone treatment. I don't know much about that but at least it is a starting point of research for you. Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by TheClinch View Post
    You might consider an HCG treatment. Look up the Swifto sticky in the PCT section. Its outlined there. You may also have a progesterone/prolactin related issue in which case you may need an anti progesterone treatment. I don't know much about that but at least it is a starting point of research for you. Good luck
    Thanks for the reply. I have heard that HMG would work even better in PCT. Have you heard anything about this?

TheClinch is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Money View Post
    Thanks for the reply. I have heard that HMG would work even better in PCT. Have you heard anything about this?

HMG Massone

HMG is used for stimulating hormones by triggering FSH - follicle stimulating hormone - and lh - leutenizing hormone - production in the body. This drug was originally designed for use in women where it stimulates the ovaries to produce multiple follicles, thus making them more fertile. The dosage varies from woman to woman, and HMG has been shown to induce ovulation in about 75-85% of patients that it is administered to.

In men, HMG can be used to stimulate natural testosterone production and to keep or restore the natural function of the testes. Those using HMG after testicular dystrophy often report an increase in sex drive and sense of well being as well as an increased rebound in fertility.

HMG is a drug similar to hcg in use and some of its function, but also has the added benefit of FSH - follicle stimulating hormone - stimulation, which triggers extra receptors to produce testosterone. While hcg is known mainly for testicular stimulation, HMG will also increase the amount of sperm the body is producing, which hcg isn’t as effective at. Although it hasn't been around as long and isn't as recognized as hcg, HMG is steadily picking up more interest in the medical community for the roles it can play in testosterone recovery. Those who don't see the results and recovery they want from a typical PCT protocol may find HMG beneficial since it is able to stimulate the body's receptors at a wider range of points than hcg is able to.

HMG can be most effective when ran alongside other lh - leutenizing hormone - stimulating drugs such as hcg, Clomiphene, and Tamoxifen during a post cycle treatment plan. A typical dose of 75-150iu a day for 2 weeks is sufficient for restoring normal testicular function and sperm count in males. Although some may find that a longer protocol is needed due to extended periods of staying shut down or the use of hormones which are harsher on the body's natural testosterone function such as such as trenbolone etc. One may also wish to run an anti-estrogen such as Aromasin during administration of this drug due to the possibility of elevated estrogen levels.

HMG Massone

Yes, I have seen this about HMG before but I don't think that I have ever seen anybody post about their actual use of it.

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    i have actually never found HMG. i want to but...
    try HCG 1000 iu 1x week for 3 weeks with 50mg of clomid ED and 20 mg Nolva ED.

if u can get it, .1 mg triptorelin and clomid 50md ed 1 week and nolva 20mg 1 week

I have seen HMG advertised through Elite Fitness News sometimes.

I am still trying to figure out why my last PCT has not worked.

5x10 is offline Associate Member
    let me get this right
    you started pct 10-14 days after your last shot of deca ?

also, did you run any hcg ?

I believe that I started 14 days after my last shot of Test. Enan and Deca .
    This is the way that I have always done it and actually it worked out great.

I did not run HCG .
    I am currently looking into HMG.
    But unless I am missing something, using HMG seems like it might
    be very expensive. It is suggested by the Pharmacy to use between
    75iu - 150iu per day for two weeks. The 75iu vials cost $25 each which
    would mean a minimum of $350 just for this.

5x10 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Money View Post
    I believe that I started 14 days after my last shot of Test. Enan and Deca .
    This is the way that I have always done it and actually it worked out great.

I did not run HCG .
    I am currently looking into HMG.
    But unless I am missing something, using HMG seems like it might
    be very expensive. It is suggested by the Pharmacy to use between
    75iu - 150iu per day for two weeks. The 75iu vials cost $25 each which
    would mean a minimum of $350 just for this.
    i think you wasted the first 3 weeks of your pct
    deca is very suppresive, studies have shown 100mgs will shut you down completely. at 10-14 days after your last shot of deca, you still had aprox 250mgs left in you(480mgs according to this pct calculator http://pct.befit4free.net/index.php)
    i would add a few more weeks to your pct

you can get some hcg for about the cost of a lap dance, if you go this routem ,make sure you take an ai(aromasin )
    Last edited by 5x10; 05-24-2011 at 08:32 PM.

big_ron is offline Anabolic Member
    The only way to know it to get blood work. and check all your levels.

In future i would suggest looking into running hcg during your cycle time 250iu X 2 per week for the time you are on. it makes recovery alot easier.

Thread Information