Vad
    Vad is offline New Member

Doctor-Prescibed Steroids

I'm 29 and my blood work came back with 165 total testosterone several months ago. My doc prescribed standard dose of Testim - 1% 5g tube a day, then the dose was doubled a couple of month later. Now, I want to ask him for something with higher anabolic ratio vs androgenic ...

Can a doctor prescribe any steroids other than Testosterone? It would help if people could share their experiences with steroid prescriptions in USA...

38jumper38 is offline Senior Member
    tell him you want to try injected testosterone , cyp, and say that you got a lot of pain in the joints, he my say about deca . don't go strait asking for test and deca, he will not recommended, in case you not lucky you need to find another doc.

Vad
    Vad is offline New Member
    thanks for the advice, jumper. I'll give it a try.

Can anybody else think of any "legal" symptoms associated with other steroids (which are more anabolic than androgenic )?

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Most real doctors won't prescribe anything besides a low dose of test, since there isn't any medical need for it. They aren't looking to get you huge or shredded.
    However, Winstrol , Primo, and Deca can all be prescribed in the US. Deca is sometimes given alongside test to older men for joint help.

Thread Information