boulderbro88 is offline New Member

Testosterone And Late Induced Hair Developments

So I am new to this website, and know this questions has been asked a million times, but wanted more information. Long story short about two years ago I did a cycle and a half of test-C at 250 mg once a week for three months, then 300 mg for a month and a half. During the cycle I did not loose any hair (did the ivory soap test daily in the shower), and in fact my hair grew thicker. Recently (within the last 7 months which would be a year and a half after cessation of usage) I have started to quickly loose hair in a patchy pattern around my head. This also coincides with a period of very high stress and low nutritional intake. I have seen a doctor and they are not sure what is going on due to the unusual nature of the loss and lack of hairline recession. I was told it was possible telogen effluvium. With that said, have any other users had very late induced hair loss, or developed periods of telogen effluvium after test usage? Also, have others experienced the thickening during cycling effect as well, and if so what did you experience post cycle? Sorry for the long post. I am just trying to figure out everything I can, and I really appreciate any advice.

Minion0812 is offline Associate Member
    What is the daily ivory soap test? just curious since I've also lost a good amount but not from running tons of cycles just mpb

It is when you rub a bar of ivory soap along wet hair to see what excess comes off against the white background. Not exactly a scientific approach, but helped me notice when things started to change.

kleaver is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    no. it wasn't your cycle. ive not heard of thickening, but rather hair growing back quicker, like facial and body hair.
    but no, 18mos after cycle you wont suddenly have a side-effect.
    two situations of cycle side-effect: during cycle b'c of hormone change; after cycle/during pct, b'c of hormone "rebound"

buffgator is offline king of mass
    its probably just a combination of genetics and lifestyle.......certainly not from your cycle of test only 18 months ago

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    my beard grew thicker and a couple hairs on my chest.. never lost any hair.. but my grand dad had hair until he was 95.. so a lot of it is genetic

I figured the effects of the test would have been much closer to when I had been using it. I believe in the genetic aspect, but my family does not have a huge history of balding. My hairline is still intact as well, just patchy. I just wanted opinions from better educated users.

Thread Information