MuttonChop is offline Associate Member

Best way to end a cycle?

Week 1-9 Test Cyp
    Week 10-12 Dbol or Test Prop
    Week 13 Immediate start of pct

This has been discussed before, but not enough. That is just a theoretical cycle above. Basically, by using a short half life steroid at the end, there is only a small wait period before pct starts. = more gains retained

Discuss please. Thanks.

kleaver is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    false.
    the reason you start the pct sooner is b'c of the active life differences. so while it may be a week or 2 after a long ester shot before pct, or 2 days after last prop shot, you're still starting after active life is up. same thing.
    -the reasoning is that a cyp shot usually has 2 weeks before pct, so if you fill those 2 weeks with prop, then you can start your cyp pct at the time you usually would, b'c prop clears out quickly.... however... i don't agree with that school of thought, b'c you're messing up a stable blood level right before starting a pct = bad idea.

Quote Originally Posted by MuttonChop View Post
    Discuss please. Thanks.
    next time, ask an actual question

I kind of see what you mean about the stable blood levels, but I am not sure whether it will actually be a concern. People throw around 'stable blood levels' a lot, but it probably accounts for only a small part of the whole picture from personal experience.

My reasoning is that waiting 18 days after a Test cyp shot means having below therapeutic levels but above normal physiological levels for a good part of the time, which means that you are neither anabolic , nor recovering. Hence, the idea.

Bump

kleaver is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    you're waiting 18 days after the cyp shot is the normal amt to wait before starting pct (http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...CT-start-times)
    Quote Originally Posted by MuttonChop View Post

My reasoning is that waiting 18 days after a Test cyp shot means having below therapeutic levels but above normal physiological levels for a good part of the time, which means that you are neither anabolic, nor recovering. Hence, the idea.
    i don't know what you mean here... neither anabolic nor recovering? when your test levels are elevated, either to a theraputic level (with is low dose) or a "cycling" level, you are more anabolic than before. when you come off the test and you aren't producing your own at the time, you are CATabolic... idk what you mean by recovering, or how that influences your cycle choices

you're filling in 14 of those 18 days with prop... which means that your test levels will be at a "cycling" dose right up until 4 days before your pct starts... if you want to do your cycle this way, i'd do an extra shot of prop if you're doing eod, so that you can fill out the two weeks and two days, and start pct with a 1day break inbetween your last shot. so after you finish week 10, start week 11 on prop, do 100mg eod, for 8 shots.

Thread Information