vtach12 is offline Associate Member

Anyone here never gain from a cycle?

Guy I know that is on a similar cycle as me is claiming no gains (~400 test, 220 deca ). He is in the gym almost as much as me so I know he is lifting, and claims to eat well. He is about 5 weeks in and claims no weight or strength gains. I know where he got his gear, and there has never been an issue there. My question is this is science, not luck. How could one not at least have strength gains???

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    His diet is either crap or his gear is fake.

Natureboy71 is offline Associate Member
    I have seen a lot of guys that think they are eating good or enough but really have no clue. If the gear is good, that is more than likely the problem.

cyounger100 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    gear is dep under dose or fake period

No way for him to test his gear, but it is a reliable source. Thank goodness mine comes from the drug store. He does have some acne now ...lol.
    I thought it was his diet too, but even on an average diet, one should get some good strength gains right?

TBrah is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vtach12 View Post
    No way for him to test his gear, but it is a reliable source. Thank goodness mine comes from the drug store. He does have some acne now ...lol.
    I thought it was his diet too, but even on an average diet, one should get some good strength gains right?
    i think maybe ur friend is exaggerating not getting ANY gains. I did not get anything magnificent from test at that dose but still a little.

just dont worry about him lol

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    a popular source sent out some underdosed stuff recently and that is why it is down now.. so if it was Z that is your problem.

I didn't ask him what the brand was. Im not worried about him, just trying to help him figure it out. Could he up his doseage and see if it helps? He seems to be doing everything correctly, but I cannot confirm his diet. There are only 3 of us at the gym that use ( or that will admit it anyway).

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    the deca is really low.. try 400mg deca and 600mg test.. if it is under dosed than at least he will be getting something from those doses.. even water weight will put on ten pounds.. he should have raised all his lifts by at least 25-30lbs as well.. minimum..

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    like Marcus stated his diet is either shit/not getting enough rest/his head is fvcked or hes got shit gear.......................

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

cyounger100 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vtach12 View Post
    i have seen so many guys with the worst diets you could imagine on gear and you can still grow the stuff your friend had is under dosed or fake def.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Bunk gear. Even if his training and diet were crap, he would still gain weight and strength compared to when he was natural and training and eating like crap. You can't completely nullify the effects of AAS.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    Bunk gear. Even if his training and diet were crap, he would still gain weight and strength compared to when he was natural and training and eating like crap. You can't completely nullify the effects of AAS.
    i must be a one off then mate as its happened to me in the past.............

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

38jumper38 is offline Senior Member
    diet: 60%
    Work out: 20%
    Gear: 20%

Thread Information