mudo is offline New Member

TEST P for speed endurance athletes

hi guys i would like to no what dosage and how long to run TEST P and would you need anything to go with it, what would you would recommend for speed endurance athletes ,lets say they would want to stay lean not bulky but gain strength at the same time as much info would be great guys.....i was reading around and seen some thing talking bout 50mg every 5 days for about 10 to 12 weeks......i know for building muscle they say every other day but its more for like i said up top speed endurance athletes...thanks

Cyclehard is offline Associate Member
    50mgs is too low. You'd wanna go at least 300. Read my posts, questions and responses. What are your stats and what exactly are you looking to do?

Explosive athletes like sprinters should take too much Test while training. The high doses of Test will dry out the collagen in the joints. 250mg to 300mg per week should be good.

im just wanting to stay nice and lean but get strengh and be able to do running sesion that a 200-400m sprinters would do and not get injured as much...
    age.32
    hight.6ft
    weight.83kg wanting to get down to 74kg
    any other info let me know.

Agreed. And anything beyond that you'll gain weight.

im83931 is offline Senior Member
    Low doses are the way to go. But 50 in 5 days would be way too low. Also remember that prop is fast acting so you should still pin EOD. I would stay away from the 19 nors and long esthers. Another compound I avoid is letro. I used it my first cycle and it caused a really dried out feeling in my joints to the point I couldn't run.

Your body produced about 45mg/wk of Test naturally. Avoid anything that's used for cutting cycles. They don't retain water in the joints and that could be a bad deal when you're an explosive athlete.

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    If you want to run a cycle of test p, go with 75mg ED for 7 weeks with HCG 2x week at 500iu each and PCT of HCG 1000iu 1st day, Nolva at 40/40/20/20 (mg ed 4 weeks) and clomid at 50mg ed 4 weeks.

If you cycle, its all about your diet and how you train. I love prop, it has the least water retention, and is best IMO. Fast effects, lasting effects, low sides, easy recovery. You need to eat clean and you will lose fat. The exercise will help burn fat also.

binsser is offline Senior Member
    yep prop is great for leaning out and build a bit of solid muscle, Everyday injections at 75mg is perfect.... as it was my last cycle i know how good it was, it starts very fast and leanS you out nice i didnt use any hcg through cycle though i used nolva,clomid,hcg for pct. Done blood work after and everything was perfect in tip top condition and when your done you dont really lose any of your gains or at least i didnt, so have a good one m8 and be carefull being a runner you dont want to stack to much much and with this you can lolol make sure you rotate your injections as well ie glutes,thigh,delts, etc etc

I'm retaining water on 300mgs of sus a week.

great guys thanks for the info.....awsom...

Thread Information