blackbeard is offline Female Member

Killing Beta Receptors w clen

My best friend is a doctor we discuss things medically before I take them. She understands medical studies in ways that average person does not...of course.

So when I discussed clen with her she read every study she could get her hands on and said "basically you are overwhelming your beta receptors which are the things that give you the fight or flight response. and from what I read, in time you will kill them off"

Now, I am careful to cycle, but do not take Keto. What are your thoughts on my friends understanding of clen. KILLING Beta receptors? I thought they were blocked, and then cleared???

thanks guys

abbot138 is offline Anabolic Member
    I understand it the way that you do....I believe she is wrong. You can not kill or permanentley shut down beta receptors.....Now this doesnt mean I would run clen for months upon end (even with Keto or Benedryl). But as far as permament damage, I would have to disagree.

sdmlsu1 is offline Junior Member
    I'm no Doctor but in my research through the yrs I've come across the saturation for a time then clearing up but like I said I'm no Doctor although I've read articles by PHDs etc.

abbot138 is offline Anabolic Member
    Can't believe everything Doctors say....I've taught my doctor quite a bit about nutrition, fitness, gear, etc in the past 5 years, lol.

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    General Physicians study AAS and clen in a short chapter in med school on drugs that are abused and for the most part have no clue how they work, Granted clen is very similar to other drugs used in the US as bronchial dilators like albuterol, Beta receptors are degraded and hence desensitized to clen, ephedrine, albuterol after long periods of use, but like other cells in your body they do recover.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    It is funny this came up. I just sent a message to Patrick Arnold. He posted that after just 2 weeks of using clen beta recpetors are shot and even if you take a year off b2 stimualtion to the extent required for ergogenic benfit cannot be achieved. This would suopport your doctors contentions. I am awaiting his response. I never thought that would be the case. Based on my experience it isnt. Still I'm looking forward to reading what he has to say and seeing the data to support it.

blackbeard is offline Female Member
    Good timing! I just took two weeks off after my first two weeks....just starting again with a low 20mcg dose and I'm shaking and feeling the heat! I'd say its working. Please let me know what response you receive

thanks!

Thread Information