Thread: pinning problem

hammerstrengthson is offline New Member

pinning problem

So during my first cycle I had my bro pin me in the ass for me, now on my second cycle im on my own. I did my first shot saturday(smooth sailing) and now I can't get this needle in my ass its pissing me off I pricked myself like 5 times but couldn't get it in. Im reusing a needle I used once. Hey the economys rough. Any suggestions? I also have those other needles that are real thin and have orange caps I think they're like insulin ones. Dunno how to use em.

38jumper38 is offline Senior Member
    O my God, Can believe what I'm reading.

Needle are disposable, can't use then twice.
    They loose their sharpness when you pin.
    Its getting hard every time you try.

I'm wonder if you have any Idea what you doing.

You my want to stop what you doing and do some research.

Na, everyone I know reuses em two or three times

thatasnguy is offline Junior Member
    are you a junky sir? wtf 0.o trying to get gangrene? dude then your not respecting gear stop taking it !!!!!!please stop

if your In the cali LA area pm I will be glad to give you 100 needles 1g for free, just stop!!! im stocked up on needles if it helps you from losing your mind and ur ass (__v__) im happy.

are you a junky sir? wtf 0.o trying to get gangrene? dude then your not respecting gear stop taking it !!!!!!please stop

if your In the cali LA area pm I will be glad to give you 100 needles 1g for free, just stop!!! im stocked up on needles if it helps you from losing your mind and ur ass (__v__) im happy.

Is it that bad? Wtf the guys that showed me how to inject said I could reuse a needle like three times, where can I get them? And okay fine but im still on my cycle and I have 3 fresh needles that are the skinny 1cc ones with the short needle ill jus look up how to use those, but a couple veterans that I know and the guy that gets me gear said its alright to use one a couple times

tot
    tot is offline New Member
    reusing needles when they cost less than 5 cents?

are you serial?

Bulkn is offline Productive Member
    Why risk serious deep tissue infections over a few cents?!?!

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    you guys that stupid. Plain and simple. You do not use a needle more then once. EVER! for MANY reasons. please read more as 38jumper38 suggested.
    and I know pinning by yourself is tough the first cycle, but seriously knowing not to pin a needle more then once is basic knowledge. Some even change needle from bottle to butt.

Natureboy71 is offline Associate Member
    Good grief. Is this post for real? I get a box of 100 for $25 online to my door in 3 days.

alright! im getting slayed i came for help, where can i get 100 for 25 bucks? dam i thought it was bad but i saw the other guys doing it so i thought it was fine

TheClinch is offline Senior Member
    Now you know not to re use needles.
    Technically you should change to a new needle after loading the syringe with fluid. This way you keep as sterile as possible (huge key to avoiding an abcess growth from bacteria getting inside your ass!) and also you will have a sharp needle to inject with.

CLEAN OFF YOUR BOTTLE WITH AN ALCOHOL SWAB BEFORE LOADING YOUR SYRINGE.
    SWITCH NEEDLES AFTER LOADING SYRINGE.
    CLEAN INJECTION SITE WITH AN UNUSED ALCOHOL SWAB BEFORE INJECTING.
    PLACE A BANDAID OVER YOUR INJECTION WOUND.
    DISPOSE OF ALL YOUR BIOHAZARDOUS NEEDLES AND SYRINGES IN A HARD PLASTIC CONTAINER WHICH IS MARKED HAZARDOUS.

But hey, whatever right?

TheClinch is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hammerstrengthson View Post
    Is it that bad? Wtf the guys that showed me how to inject said I could reuse a needle like three times, where can I get them? And okay fine but im still on my cycle and I have 3 fresh needles that are the skinny 1cc ones with the short needle ill jus look up how to use those, but a couple veterans that I know and the guy that gets me gear said its alright to use one a couple times
    DONT WASTE YOUR TIME WITH THE INSULIN NEEDLES! they are too thin and more important too short for proper intra-muscular injection. You will have a hell of a time pushing oil based AAS through them. Read the stickys about injecting. GO LEARN ABOUT PCT, AI's, SERMS, HCG , etc.

markiejw is offline Junior Member
    alright! im getting slayed i came for help, where can i get 100 for 25 bucks? dam i thought it was bad but i saw the other guys doing it so i thought it was fine
    I know you can order them online, like Amazon or something. But personally I have a feed shop right next to my house. They sell all the stuff needed to run a farm basically. If you can find a feed shop in your Area give them a call and ask if they sell needles and syringes. They are super cheap here, like $.60. So I can get 10 pins for 6 bucks and then the syringes cost a couple more dollars. Just remember bro, being clean and healthy is #1. There is really no-point in reusing needles. I know guys that reuse needles and I tell them all the time they're retarded.

[QUOTE=hammerstrengthson;5650242]alright! im getting slayed i came for help, where can i get 100 for 25 bucks? dam i thought it was bad but i saw the other guys doing it so i thought it was fine[/QUOTE

dude relax.. we just showing you that it can be safe, no one here on this thread said it was a good idea so go with the most votes. Your guys who you claim are not doing it the safe way seems like they are in a thirth world country.

follow our advice its only a few cents and thats my two cent

choo9 is offline Junior Member
    Wow!

vlad878 is offline Junior Member
    So during my first cycle I had my bro pin me in the ass for me, now on my second cycle im on my own. I did my first shot saturday(smooth sailing) and now I can't get this needle in my ass its pissing me off I pricked myself like 5 times but couldn't get it in. Im reusing a needle I used once. Hey the economys rough. Any suggestions? I also have those other needles that are real thin and have orange caps I think they're like insulin ones. Dunno how to use em.
    buying extra needles is alot cheaper than paying to get a infection drained/treated by a doctor

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Bro if you cant afford pins.How are you going to afford the hospital bill that will be comming?

blah3d is offline Junior Member
    Omg dude my hypochondria tells me to switch pins after I draw of the vial. BTW pins are like the cheapest thing of all this. WTF are you thinking?

Some people learn only if they make the mistake themselves..

Thread Information