dgolden7638 is offline New Member

Test, Win, Tren, Clen Does it really work and what does it do?

Hi, I am 18 years old and just recently purchased an 8 week cycle (That means 2 bottles of each with 90 capsules) or oral anabolic steroids . It is supposedly a cutting stack. The contents of the containers are testosterone taken twice a day, win taken 3 times a day, tren taken 3 times a day, and clen taken 3 times a day. Just curious, do these cutting cycles actually work? And what exactly does each of them do? Please put it in lamence terms as I am a beginner, and please no bs, I just want the answer straight up. Thanks

Dr Pepper is offline Anabolic Member
    Your to young for the use of steriods .

In humans your Endocrine system is not fully functional until an average age of 25yrs, although the main development is up to around 21yrs it still fluctuates a little bit up to its fully functional age. There is a risk of permanently damaging your HPTA if you take AAS to young and you could end up with symptoms of andropause and HRT for life. Symptoms could be Limp dick, low libido, depression, low energy, low endurance, erection problems and many more but.......are these the types of symptoms you want to have in your 20's?. Believe me its hard to cope with these in your 40's yet alone in your prime of your life.

Posted by Marcus 30/11/2008

dgolden7638 is offline New Member
    Thanks for the advice, but these arnt real steroids these are anabolic alternatives, although they are synthetic, they display the same results without the side affects

Justhav2p is offline Junior Member
    not approved by the FDA, I would'nt put that shit in my body. Think first, think again, then ask before you buy gay shit. You wasted your money.

Pizzle is offline New Member
    Same results with no sides = u got worked. Get ur diet in check and hit the weights naturally.

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Did you by chance purchase these from the ad above?

Thread Information