buffgator is offline king of mass

When do you start using your ancillary compounds, caber in specific?

I rarely ever run ancillary compounds during cycle. I am not that prone to gyno and if I start to see signs ill run some nolva for a week or two and it goes away. I once ran arim during a test deca dbol cycle and I feel that it all but destroyed my gains (maybe I ran too much at .5 per day). I however am doing my second tren e cycle and have caber but dont want to take it if I dont have too. I took it during my first tren e cycle for the whole duration. What signs do you guys look for to know to start taking your caber?

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    I start my caber as soon as i start my cycle. then its already there is something starts to happen its your safest bet.

will caber interfere with gains at all?

not at all man. but i am almost postive it takes a while to build up in the bloodstream so better to just just run it from the start. When it comes to gyno or 19-nors i do not **** around.

sounds good thanks man. how does tren compare to deca as far as prolactin. I've taken deca with almost every cycle for 10 years usually 400mg a week, one cycle at 600 & tren up to 800mg per week and as far as i know had no prolactin problems. Ill still take the caber though to be safe.

To be honest the only time i have taken deca ...i took tren with it ha. So it can not give you any advice on that. Caber gives me some rock hard boners i can pound a nail in with it...i feel like i ma having multiple orgasms to when i do ha its pretty weird stuff.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    I agree from the start bro.

Quote Originally Posted by bjpennnn View Post
    To be honest the only time i have taken deca...i took tren with it ha. So it can not give you any advice on that. Caber gives me some rock hard boners i can pound a nail in with it...i feel like i ma having multiple orgasms to when i do ha its pretty weird stuff.
    in that case i will definitely start tonight on it!!

bugsysiegals is offline Junior Member
    What doseage are you guys taking your caber at? I'm starting a Test 600mg / Deca 400mg cycle in another month. Trying to make sure I do things right. I've read that if you control estrogen to begin with you shouldn't need the caber?

I was also going to run Arimidex at .5mg EOD as many suggest. Not sure if this will minimize my gains or not.

Thread Information