I am going to be starting a Test+Tren cycle in about 2 weeks and just had two simple questions before starting.

A - Is it necessary to run caber or prami during the cycle. I have access to prami but would have to do a little digger for caber if it is strictly better over prami. Secondly, what would the appropriate dose be? In addition, I was told Vitamin E @ 1000 IU's/day, Vitamin B6 @ 100mg/day and Vitamin C @ 1000mg/day is beneficial when doing a Tren dose larger than Test.

Is this just broscience and are the Vits just for general well being like any other vitamin and mineral ? I have not read anywhere that Trenbolone would leech these vitamins outta ur system

B - I'm going with Ar-R for PCT as I've heard great things about them on this boardand never tried liquid chems, but... how am I going to extract 1 mL of Nolvadex , Clomid, etc? Do yall folks just use a needle+syringe, and if so what gauge of Syringe ? I got a 1 mL measuring spoon but wud think i'd spill everything in the sink when trying to measure. Sorry if this is a dumb question yall, just use to popping tabs.